School diet

big ferrigno

Now that I am back in res in school my diet has changed quite a bit. Of course not having a kitchen and not having the amount of money I had at home its hard to stay on the same diet i had at home. Last year i lost 15lbs first year, but this year will be different. I now have my "school" diet figured out, and i only eat two meals from the caf. If it wasen't for things like, oatmeal, tuna, rice, protien shakes/bars, bread n such I would be dead.

When i was at home i used to have 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup of oatmeal and a shake. Now i uped my oatmeal intake to a full cup, with a banana and two scoops of a protien shake. I found that I got better work outs with this breakfeast, as apposed to my one at home.

This is just a tip to anyone who goes to school away from home to make sure you get your shit together before you leave!

Good advice, also get a hot pot or some way to do some cooking in your dorm room. Hard boiled eggs are always easy, more and more college menus are realizing that some of their students are health conscious and would like good healthy food available to them. Students need to demand this from their schools, you can't get all of your nutrition from beer alone.

Very, Very true, but my school has not clued in yet. They open the grill works spot that makes burgers n shit way before they open the sub bar. I have a foreman grill in my room where i usually cook chicken and fish, with this at least I know its draining fat.

freshman yr. of college, went from 180 to 235, pure fat, then by second semester i lost 35 pounds, no im stuck at 200-210, school rules

I love school, Greatest thing for trianing for me that could have happened. However, the food is shit. I have a hard time with my diet, i'm getting plenty of food but not the right food at the moment. So here eventually i will get my shit in order.

I think every college student worried or working on their diet should have a foreman grill and a crock pot.

Good post, BF and I hope it all works out for you. :)

benefit said:
ya i have a small george foreman grill its small and it works hella good for alot of things.
A small crock pot is all you need to keep you in supply of boiled eggs. They're quite safe these days to be left unattended a few hours. The eggs are a little harder to peel but it's worth the effort in the end.

b careful, some dorms don't allow applainces, take them form the salad bar at your cafeteria, i took about 20 a day...stashed in the fridge

Back