Weeks 1-10:
Test Cyp 500 mg a week
Deca: 250 mg a week
Weeks 1-4:
Dbol 40 mg ed

Weeks 12-14: PCT
Clomid 50\50\25\25
Nolva 40\40\20\20

I eat 4k clean calories every single day, I'm just curious if you guys believe this would be a good bulking cycle.
My first cycle was
1-10
500 mg test euth without a pct because I got fucked over. Dropped from 180 to 175 and lost about ten pounds on all my lifts.

Well here we go again with 18 years old...

At 5'11" 175# do you really think you are eating 4,000 calories per day?

Yes, I do. I log all the meals I eat throughout the day, which stays almost exactly the same despite lunch on a day to day basis.

I could rant the usual "too young speech" but he clearly didnt learn from the first time so doubt he'll listen or learn anything this time either.

Forget about your age and not so great stats.

This cycle is not good whatsoever.
10 weeks of deca is way too short. Deca doesn't kick in till week 8.
Running test the same length as deca is bad. As mentioned, deca is a very long ester. Test needs ran longer so that both will clear by pct timing.
Pct timing is too short. 2 weeks is not long enough time to start pct.
No ai. That will definitely ensure the growth of tits and a non-functioning dick especially with dbol and deca in the mix.

Ok back to your stats. Considering you already did one cycle yet still are very underweight for your height, you definitely know nothing about nutrition or how to eat. As you know by now that if you are not eating properly, you cannot support any gains with or without a cycle. Probably why you are wanting to do cycle number 2 so quickly.

Lets throw your age in...
You are 18. If you cannot make gains naturally well you won't make any gains period. You have a high source of natural test that you keep wanting to disrupt with synthetic hormones. If you nailed the diet, everyone would think you are using gear. It's a very bad move wanting to run gear in your spot. Learn to eat bud.

You are 18. If you cannot make gains naturally well you won't make any gains period. You have a high source of natural test that you keep wanting to disrupt with synthetic hormones. If you nailed the diet, everyone would think you are using gear. It's a very bad move wanting to run gear in your spot. Learn to eat bud.

OP; get a hold of 3J; he just posted a thread with April specials he is running for diets/routines. A much wiser investment in your shoes than ANY steroid, guaranteed.

Last edited:
I'm not even going to get into the Age thing.

My Problem is this.
You already did 1 Cycle and you still only weigh 175 Lbs @ 5'11".
You would be Underweight if you were Natty, but then you say that you already did a Cycle.

1 of 2 things is going on.
Either your Gear was Complete Bunk.
Or your Diet and Training need a complete Overhaul.

I'm the same Height as you, and at 18 I was already 215 Lbs, at around 10% Body fat.
And I was still Natty.
Didn't do my 1st Cycle till I was 25.................................... JP
P.S.
Do yourself a Big Favor, forget about the AAS.
And go back to the Drawing Board with your Diet and Training, as they are Sorely Lacking.

Should I stop the deca at week nine and continue the test tapering down to 250 for two weeks, allowing my pct to be more smooth. I have ai on hand. I'm frontloading the deca and test at double dosage the first two weeks so that it would kick in faster on top of my dbol. Do you think that would be good enough. I did get up to 180 and I was at like 10% bf, I just lost my lean gains to fat gains because of the fact I got fucked over on a pct and my body freaked out.

I also have enough Nolva and Clomid to allow for a 100/100/50/50 on clomid, and a 40/40/20/20/10 on the nolva.

Should I stop the deca at week nine and continue the test tapering down to 250 for two weeks, allowing my pct to be more smooth. I have ai on hand. I'm frontloading the deca and test at double dosage the first two weeks so that it would kick in faster on top of my dbol. Do you think that would be good enough. I did get up to 180 and I was at like 10% bf, I just lost my lean gains to fat gains because of the fact I got fucked over on a pct and my body freaked out.

Bro for your own sake; take the next 7 years off AAS; train your ass off and get your diet in check. Front loading and tapering is absolutely pointless, it does nothing but increase your side effects. You are choosing to fuck up your body's natural hormone levels because you're impatient; you are still years away from your natural peak. Keep cycling at your age and you are guaranteeing yourself you'll be on TRT for the rest of your life and you will never be as big as you could be by maximizing your natty potential first.
Pros are as big as they are because they take their natural capability to the fuckin limit; then it only takes a fair amount of AAS and it adds that much more. I hired Hany Rambod a few years ago to do my off-season and picked his brain on this subject.
You're putting gear as the top priority. Gear is a small part of what we do. If you want to go far in in bodybuilding, get your priories straight brother. Sorry to sound harsh; but it's the truth man. I wouldn't bother typing this if I didn't give a shit your health.

Back