Second cycle suggestions

GetBusy

Hello again!

Looking to start my 2nd cycle in about 2 months. Trying to get some suggestions on what I could run for this upcoming cycle.

My first one looked like this:

Week 1-12 Test E 250x2 a week
Week 1-12 Arimidex .5 eod (0 signs of gyno)
PCT 40/20/20/20 Nolva
PCT 50/50/50/50 Clomid

I successfully put on 11lbs (after all said and done) and my strength increased quite amazingly.

For my 2nd cycle I'd like to focus more on a "cut". My diet looks like this at the moment. But before, my stats.

Height : 5'10''
Weight : 191lbs
BF : 16%-17%

BMR is 1926 and TDEE 2985

Meal 1

2 whole eggs
6 egg whites
2 slices ezekiel bread
2 slices turkey bacon
Multi
Fish oil
Black coffee

Meal 2

1.5 scoops Protein shake (yes I know, I work on the road so this is an easy "meal" until I take my actual lunch)
1.5 tbsp natty PB

Meal 3

7oz chicken breast
3/4 cup whole wheat pasta
fish oil
green salad with EVOO and balsamic vinegar

Meal 4

Post workout shake

Meal 5

6-7oz extra lean ground beef patty

Meal 6

Casein shake (bed time)

I may have forgotten something, if I do I will edit but for the most part it looks like that. I workout 4 days a week with cardio 20 mins of biking 3x a week (everyday but leg day).

Any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated.

I'd say cut out the casein shake....3 out if 6 meals a shake? Too much powder bro...
And honestly according to ur stats, before u shlda waited a little longer before ur first cycle cus you could have gained more naturally in my oppinion with proper "bulking" diet

And instead of powder at "lunch" try some turkey jerky or something...pretty lean pure form of protein from what I hear ...can still keep the peanut butter though :)

Congrats on a successful first run!

You could either run the same cycle and increase dosage slightly, and an oral like tbol or Anavar (var) perhaps, or try a test/deca run. Options are really open bc cutting is dependent on diet not cycle.

What are the macro and calorie totals for your diet? Every protein powder has different macros and even the foods you list could have different macros from others so just want to see an accurate number before going any further.

I definitely try to keep the shakes limited. Cottage cheese is often used instead of Casein at night. I love jerky so I might give that a shot ;)

As for macros I can post that up a little later, off to bed for now. Gotta get that 7-8 hours ;)

Here's todays caloric/macro breakdown.

Meal 1

2 whole eggs
6 egg whites
2 slices ezekiel cinnamon bread
2 slices turkey bacon
coffee with very little 1% milk
fish oil
multi

Meal 2

7oz extra lean ground beef
1/2 slice of light cheese
rice cake
1.5 tbsp natty pb

meal 3

fish oil

Meal 4

1 cup kashi go lean protein
3/4 cup 1% milk
1 scoop whey protein

Meal 5

3 whole eggs
4 egg whites
1 slice light cheese

Total of:

2228 calories
62g of fat (25%)
192g carbs (34%)
230g protein (41%)

Bump? I'll be looking into Anavar... I've read it's good for fat loss? And/or strength? Any input on that.

Here's todays caloric/macro breakdown.

Meal 1

2 whole eggs
6 egg whites
2 slices ezekiel cinnamon bread
2 slices turkey bacon
coffee with very little 1% milk
fish oil
multi

Meal 2

1/2 slice of light cheese
rice cake
1.5 tbsp natty pb

meal 3

fish oil

Meal 4

1 cup kashi go lean protein
3/4 cup 1% milk
1 scoop whey protein

Meal 5

3 whole eggs
4 egg whites
1 slice light cheese

Total of:

2228 calories
62g of fat (25%)
192g carbs (34%)
230g protein (41%)

If you're TDEE is accurate than it means you are cutting at around a 23% deficit which is quite aggressive. I would start out around 2500calories/day which is around 15% deficit and much more friendly at preserving lbm. I'd do this by bumping up your fats by 20-25g. Also your diet doesn't look too bad but you could benefit from different amino acid profiles by varying your protein sources to things besides eggs and ground beef (chicken, turkey, fish, etc), you can easily up your fats with more whole eggs, olive oil, efa's, nuts, etc, and I would add veggies or salads to at least 2-3 of your meals so you get the added micros and fiber from vegetables.

Thanks for the input! The meat I use tends to be chicken or lean ground beef, and I do try and stick to 2 salads a day. Also just stocked up on some asperagus ;)

Back