Second Cylce Test, Deca, Please Advise

Rayjohnston

Hey guys,

My names RJ. I'm 26, and I'm looking to start my second cycle around November/December this year. Came here because I want to get advise on my second cycle, haven't fully decided on this yet at the moment, so would be very interested in hearing your thoughts on ideas. Upping dose, lowering dose, different compound, I'm completely open minded to suggestions and opinions. Below are my stats and the cycle I'm thinking of running.

My Stats;
Height: 5ft 9,
Weight 185lbs,
BF%: 8-10,

Training history;
Training since I was 15 in the gym 5 days a week consisntebly without breaks etc, unless it was a 2 week family holiday. I think I've a decent understanding of training and nutrition and I think my diet is fairly on point.

Previous cycles;
I have ran one cycle in the past which was Christmas last year.

Week 1
Test 4 times per week 150mg
Arimidex 25mg 3 times per week
HCG 250iou twice a week
Dbol 30mg ed

Week 2
HCG 250 iou twice a week
Dbol 30mg

Week 3
Test 4 times per week 15pmg
HCG 250 iou twice a week
Dbol 30mg ed

Week 4
HCG 250iou twice a week
Dbol 40mg

Week 5
Test 3 times per week 200mg
HCG 250iou twice a week

Week 6
HCG 250iou twice a week

Week 7
HCG 250iou twice a week

Week 8
HCG 250iou twice a week

Week 9
HCG 250iou twice a week

Week 10
HCG 250iou twice a week

3 days after final pin begin pct.

Week 11
40mg Nolva ed
100mg Clomid ed

Week 12
20mg Nolva ed
50mg Clomid ed

Week 13
20mg nolva ed
50mg Clomid ed

Week 14
20mg nolva ed
50mg Clomid ed

After pct I think I kept around 6 -10 solid pounds of muslce. Not sure if this is good or bad for first cycle, not sure quality of dealers gear, as was a brand I'd never heard of and couldn't find anything about online. (Brand: Biosira). I know now that your not meant to run two compounds on first cycle, but I didnt at the time.

My Second Cycle;
For my second cycle I was thinking maybe deca and test E.

Week 1-10 Deca 400mg PW

Week 1-4 T-Bol 30mg ED (or maybe dbol or leave altogether),

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg PW
Week 1-10 Caber 0.25mg E3D
Week 1-12 Adex 0.50mg EoD

Wait 3 weeks while continuing adex

Week 16-19 Clomid 50mg ED
Week 16-20 Nolva 40mg ED.

Again guys, Open to any suggestions you guys may have. I have also heard that if you start on all of these at the begiinging of your aas career, you could be spending 3-5k on cycles in 2-3 years time.

Before I start my second cycle, I'm gonna try get to 8% and then get a dexa scan to confirm. Then I want to bulk up , hoping to be 200lbs at 8% after pct 2nd cycle

Bloods;
First cycle I got bloods done before, 4weeks into cycle, and 4 weeks after pct.

For some reason doctor said he couldn't test my estrogen levels? (Something about lab don't do it cause expensive and difficult). Only thing that was concerning to me was the fact that my platelet count was high on cycle, think it was 450k. Blood work after pct everything seemed back to normal.

Cheers guys,

Let me know what u think.

Hi, thanks for getting back so quickly. Eventually I'd like to have a physique similar to Steve cooks or Jason Poston etc, my waist isn't that big, 29.5" at 8-10% bf.

For this cycle, I'm looking to get as close as possible to 200lbs without that much of an increase in bodyfat of possible. I'm happy to go up to around 12- 15%. I know deca is a bulking steroid that can lead to good solid retainable lean mass, which is why I think it might b a good fit. I don't wanna touch tren for another while.

Correct, I did it based on what the dealer told me and a little research, I think the cycle was OK, but I shouldn't have taken 4 compounds at once. I didn't have any sides (luckily), excluding the temporary increase in platelet count. I realise now that I shouldn't have ran 4, but I did and I can't do anything about that now.

For this cycle I wanted to make sure I got multiple opinions first before I run it.

Thanks in advance

Thanks, so does that cycle sound OK or any adjustments or anything? From what I've researched it sounds like it should be OK, I am worried about my hair line receding, so not sure if there is something I can get for that? Other than that I think it should be OK, I don't really understand what caused the high platlet count either. Thanks guys

So Anybody have any suggestions or do you think the cycle is good to go?

Only worries about this cycle is hairline receding (it's already bad runs in family), don't know what caused the elevated platlet count before

Thanks guys

Correct, I did it based on what the dealer told me and a little research, I think the cycle was OK, but I shouldn't have taken 4 compounds at once. I didn't have any sides (luckily), excluding the temporary increase in platelet count. I realise now that I shouldn't have ran 4, but I did and I can't do anything about that now.

For this cycle I wanted to make sure I got multiple opinions first before I run it.

Thanks in advance

Since when do we count ancillaries as "compounds" in a cycle. You ran 2 AAS and ran an AI and hcg. The latter two should be run on every cycle.

Don't get on cycle bloodwork done at the doctors. Get private bloods done. Checking e levels isn't cost prohibited. In fact, the main reason you test mid cycle is for e levels or if you think your gear is underdosed or bunk.

Too much Adex on upcoming cycle. Keep .25 3x/wk. seemed to work last time, but again, no way to know for sure without blood work. You'll have to go with a higher dose during the time you run orals should you choose to.

Deca needs to be run at 500 minimum. I'd extend the cycle out a couple weeks for sure. You're not on cycle 70% of the year like a lot of guys, so a longer cycle isn't irresponsible. Go 14 weeks deca and 16 weeks test

People have different theories and preferences I their test to deca ratio.

Lastly, please post a pic. Many guys claim to be sub 10% but aren't even close. Hitting 200 at 8% at your height would be impressive.

Last edited:
Hi Thanks for getting back so quickly, if I extend my cycle to 16 weeks, does that mean that pct should b extended too?

Also is test not meant to be. Little higher than deca? So if I took 500 Deca would I up test to 6? I've also read opinions that there is no point in deca for 12 weeks? They said 20+, but given my second cycle I don't think I should be cycling for that long (open to opinions). It was suggested to use npp instead? And a lot of places I've read online day you need liver support as well while on Deca (thoughts?)

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Back