Seeking Guidance/Advice of Experienced AAS/TRT Users

swisstuxedo

Hello All,

This is my first post on the forum.

I have done quite some reading around and I seem to have a pretty good idea of what needs to be done but the vast amount of information and the differences in opinion has got me extremely confused.

I am so confused I do not know where to begin.

So I did what everyone else would do....

I got my blood work done.

I tested for just about everything you can think of :

1. Total Testosterone

2. Free T

3. Estradiol

4. DHEA

5. Progesterone

6. IGF-1

7. LH

8. FSH

9. SHGB

10. Metabolic Panel

11. Prolactin

I have been taking 1 cc per week of Test Cypionate for the past 12 weeks.

The Blood results I got were taken right after my last injection.

From my understanding, My own Natural Test Production is completely shut down.

I am writing this post in the hopes that someone will reach out and share their wisdom or input with me.

My last injection was exactly 16 days ago.

Important things to note :

1- I DID NOT take any Armidex on Cycle.
2- I have HCG on hand however I have never taken it in my life ( did 2 cycles prior to this one and never took HCG - which probably explains why my LH & FSH levels are so low)
3- I have Clomid and Nolvadex on hand.

I am very disappointed in myself for not being more responsible and self-disciplined when it comes to being consistent with my T injections - I have missed several through these past 12 weeks.

I feel great on Test but I think it would be wise for me to Rely on my Natural T Production since I am only 27 years of age.

Which leads me to the following questions;

1- How should I take HCG ( I have several vials) knowing that I have never taken it before and knowing that my last injection was 16 days ago ?

2 - How should I PCT from this cycle, Should I take Nolvadex & Clomid ( I have both on hand) or just one ?

3- If I wanted to could I continue Taking Test Cyp for the next 4 weeks , then take HCG, then take my PCT ?

I hope someone can share their input with me.

Thank you.

Back