Seized Gear, what should you do?

kurrent

I posted this a while ago on an old profile that I forgot the password to but it's good information to have and I think it should be reiterated to save a lot of guys a lot of stress and worry. Here it is:

So I've done some pretty extensive research since my buddy got some of his gear seized and this is what I have found:

Getting one package seized will not burn your address but use a P.O. box to avoid controlled deliveries in case you order more than the DEA would consider "For personal use" and they think you're either a dealer or lab. If you are shipping to your home NEVER sign for a package. Wait a day or two and pick it up at the post office. Signing for it is an admission of knowing what you're receiving and that can lead to being charged with knowingly receiving illegal substances and/or for distribution if it's a large order.

When you receive a letter stating that customs has seized what ever it is you got, do not reply to it and just throw the letter away or if your guy will do a reship on it then take a picture of the letter and send it to him then throw the letter away.

If you are ordering internationally never order more than a reasonable person would deem for personal use in one order.

In the United States largest multi agency bust on steroids only arrested 154 people, in operation Raw Deal. These people all had labs or were building labs.

It seems like the labs and domestic dealers are the ones who the feds are truly after, not the every day gym rat.

I've only heard of a few instances where Joe Shmoe was busted and one the guy had it in his car with him and his car was searched, then the other ones have been military guys trying to keep it in their barracks.

Hope you found this information useful. :shoot7:

This topic can never be hammered home enough.
Never order more than you can lose or be found to raise questions of intent to distribute.

use a P.O. box to avoid controlled deliveries

Sorry but that advise is retarded. If a controlled delivery is going to happen it WILL happen no matter what. Do you think they will seriously say, "oh, he has a PO Box, nothing we can do guys". There no difference if it's at a PO Box or any mailbox place they will just hold the mail and put a note in your box saying, you have to sign for it. When you go to the counter to pick it up the postmaster will be there to have you sign for it. Most everything else you said was accurate except for that one line which makes it sound like if you have a PO Box that it's like outside their jurisdiction or something or they will just give up and let you go because you have a PO Box, that's silly. If they want you, they will get you, no way around that.

1) use a P.O. box to avoid controlled deliveries in case you order more than the DEA would consider "For personal use" and they think you're either a dealer or lab.
2)If you are shipping to your home NEVER sign for a package. Wait a day or two and pick it up at the post office.

Great info brother. General Questions regarding the things you pointed out above. Kind of a question followed by my opinion.
1)Can't they still put one of those tracking beacons in ur package that tells them when you opened your package...even if you use a PO Box?? I know that controlled deliveries usually require signature, but this is a form of controlled delivery also. And I understand that most people think that if you have a package shipped that requires no signature.., then you'll know if you're being set up for a sting op because they'll try to get a signature from you. IMO...I assume since it's what's in the package that gets you in trouble (product and amount of product), a PO Box won't help. Remember that they don't need your signature for search warrant. They could use that package as evidence to get a search warrant. Once inside of your home, they turn it
inside out. They'll be looking for gear, as well as, looking at your computer and internet history, as well. Again, just my opinion.
2)Help me understand this: "If you are shipping to your home NEVER sign for a package. Wait a day or two and pick it up at the post office". Does this scenario imply if you ship a package that doesn't require a signature, never sign for it. Just wait 2 days then go pick it up?? Because if a package requires a signature, it will still require you sign for 2 days later. I'm not being a wise ass here bro..just looking for clarification. Thanks!

I'll close with my opinion and with what I've learned here. I personally always get a signature. I believe if I'm busted. I'm busted. The reason I get a signature is because the USPS takes better care of Priority Type packages that have tracking #'s. Packs with no sig required are at higher risk to get fucked up on the way to ur address and your UGL will not guarantee the delivery or the safety of its contents with no signature. From this discussion (and Teutonic always hammering this point home), I learned " Never order more than you can lose or be found to raise questions of intent to distribute". This is solid advice. I know sometimes we get all "googly eyed" when our favorite labs have specials, thus making it possible to forget what's really important...like not going to jail. Thanks for all the solid info bros!

a good "friend" just had opposite happen. dept homeland/border customs seized his CASH during wu transfer saying they believed monies were being used to purchase illegal drugs :) getting smart. getting the cash now lol...
it's a risk we all take. maybe i'm just foolish but can't imagine feds going threw all the $$ and time to bust a guy for personal use gear. there's MANY shipping far worse substances threw the mail too i'm sure.
oddly , even after my friends cash was taken (he sadly never received the letter ) his addy never even got flagged.... go figure. i can also say i had two years of ordering from a lab that went down too . many orders with MY name on them and no one came knocking on my door either.

This topic can never be hammered home enough.
Never order more than you can lose or be found to raise questions of intent to distribute.
Couldn't have been said any better! My packages have never required a signature as I don't put mine on "priority" so if they told me all the sudden I had to sign for... well that's a red flag.

What I mean by that is it's not burning your home address and it's more of a hassle for them to sit around and wait on a post office. They'd be more likely to just seize your shit. They want the dealers, they want to find more than what they already seized and they aren't going to find more at a PO Box. Bottom line is if you've got a good domestic source, stick with them there's less of bs all the way around. I know for new guys it can be a pain to get one but hang around long enough you'll be able to get one.

Great info brother. General Questions regarding the things you pointed out above. Kind of a question followed by my opinion.
1)Can't they still put one of those tracking beacons in ur package that tells them when you opened your package...even if you use a PO Box?? I know that controlled deliveries usually require signature, but this is a form of controlled delivery also. And I understand that most people think that if you have a package shipped that requires no signature.., then you'll know if you're being set up for a sting op because they'll try to get a signature from you. IMO...I assume since it's what's in the package that gets you in trouble (product and amount of product), a PO Box won't help. Remember that they don't need your signature for search warrant. They could use that package as evidence to get a search warrant. Once inside of your home, they turn it
inside out. They'll be looking for gear, as well as, looking at your computer and internet history, as well. Again, just my opinion.
2)Help me understand this: "If you are shipping to your home NEVER sign for a package. Wait a day or two and pick it up at the post office". Does this scenario imply if you ship a package that doesn't require a signature, never sign for it. Just wait 2 days then go pick it up?? Because if a package requires a signature, it will still require you sign for 2 days later. I'm not being a wise ass here bro..just looking for clarification. Thanks!

I'll close with my opinion and with what I've learned here. I personally always get a signature. I believe if I'm busted. I'm busted. The reason I get a signature is because the USPS takes better care of Priority Type packages that have tracking #'s. Packs with no sig required are at higher risk to get fucked up on the way to ur address and your UGL will not guarantee the delivery or the safety of its contents with no signature. From this discussion (and Teutonic always hammering this point home), I learned " Never order more than you can lose or be found to raise questions of intent to distribute". This is solid advice. I know sometimes we get all "googly eyed" when our favorite labs have specials, thus making it possible to forget what's really important...like not going to jail. Thanks for all the solid info bros!

The tracking beacon is something I haven't researched yet. I'll get some solid info on it and pm you. The P.O. Box, like I said before is more of an opinion than a rule of thumb. Personally I open my packages right when I get them because I'm always like a kid in a candy store haha but you'd rather get busted in the parking lot of the post office than at home with your family, etc. If they kick the door in at home and you have a stock pile then you're screwed ya know?

Back