Self-Tanners

Fyre

With summer just around the corner, it's time to work on our tans. I myself like to use the tanning beds cuz they're fast and I don't have time to lay out in the sun. But I do have a question regarding the self tanners? Have any of you found one that isn't that orangey colour? The only one that I"ve used is for my face only called Bronze Faces by Swedish Beauty. I love the colour it gives my face.
Now, I'm a redhead so it takes me a lot to get a dark tan. I do tan though but I tend to get more of a golden colour than the deep bronze. I was thinking of using a self tanner in conjunction with the tanning bed to get a darker colour. What do you think? Do they all stain your clothes too? ;)

Bump.

I was told that tanning is a bad idea for me when I had a small basal cell carcinoma taken off my hand a few years ago. If there's any product that works for palefaces who like to wear white shirts in the summer, I'd like to know.

--dnb

Fyre said:
With summer just around the corner, it's time to work on our tans. I myself like to use the tanning beds cuz they're fast and I don't have time to lay out in the sun. But I do have a question regarding the self tanners? Have any of you found one that isn't that orangey colour? The only one that I"ve used is for my face only called Bronze Faces by Swedish Beauty. I love the colour it gives my face.
Now, I'm a redhead so it takes me a lot to get a dark tan. I do tan though but I tend to get more of a golden colour than the deep bronze. I was thinking of using a self tanner in conjunction with the tanning bed to get a darker colour. What do you think? Do they all stain your clothes too? ;)

Fyre,

Check this thread and scroll down to my link to sun-laboratories. I was turned on to this stuff by a pro fitness person and this stuff is the bomb and it lasts a good 5 days and wears off without streaking.

I turned Stang onto it and he loves it!!

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4549&highlight=tanning

Welp I used Self tanner from just about everywhere.. none of them is great IMO... I even went out and got DIOR tanner... Still the best, i say get the lotion from the source Nicole likes and get your bootie in the high intensity bed twice a week.. youll look fab! Ohh and just be lucky you CAN tan! I have two redheaded friends that cant even do it at all!!

:) Hey where's my picture sexy!!:(

Friscochick said:
Welp I used Self tanner from just about everywhere.. none of them is great IMO... I even went out and got DIOR tanner... Still the best, i say get the lotion from the source Nicole likes and get your bootie in the high intensity bed twice a week.. youll look fab! Ohh and just be lucky you CAN tan! I have two redheaded friends that cant even do it at all!!

Try the one I posted; it blows any of the Dior, Clinique, Ban de Soleil products out of the water as it isn't fair to even compare my product to the other inferior ones...

Friscochick said:

Oh, I get a nice golden tan but I want to get really dark! I bet you get a nice dark tan don't u Frisco?

Fyre said:
Thanks sweetie!:p

You're very welcome, Fyre!!! Trust me on this product (as you did the eyedrops); you won't be sorry!!!

Check your local beauty supply stores; that's where I pick mine up all of the time. I just bought the #4 yesterday (the darkest). I had the #3 but it wasn't dark enough; that's the one I sent to Stang and he loves it!!

phoenixphyre said:
Try the one I posted; it blows any of the Dior, Clinique, Ban de Soleil products out of the water as it isn't fair to even compare my product to the other inferior ones...

lol!! yes mame!!! and why do you need a tan!! lol um, what is the specific brand you use??

Fyre said:
Oh, I get a nice golden tan but I want to get really dark! I bet you get a nice dark tan don't u Frisco?

yep!! but i dunno girl.. i sed to be dark natually.. i lighten up a lil...

Hey i dont feel good. I got drunk Saturday and now im dying!! Sorry had to throw that in..

Um so where's my pic woman!! That'll make me feel better :p

Friscochick said:
lol!! yes mame!!! and why do you need a tan!! lol um, what is the specific brand you use??

I like to stay tanned all year round, shows the definition more. I feel better when I have some colour to me.
I use the swedish beauty on my face and it's a beautiful colour, it blends in nice with the rest of my body. But I'd still like to be darker.

Fyre said:
I like to stay tanned all year round, shows the definition more. I feel better when I have some colour to me.
I use the swedish beauty on my face and it's a beautiful colour, it blends in nice with the rest of my body. But I'd still like to be darker.

i bet you look yummy. um where do you buy swedish beauty tanner??

phoenixphyre said:
You're very welcome, Fyre!!! Trust me on this product (as you did the eyedrops); you won't be sorry!!!

Check your local beauty supply stores; that's where I pick mine up all of the time. I just bought the #4 yesterday (the darkest). I had the #3 but it wasn't dark enough; that's the one I sent to Stang and he loves it!!

Definitely pick some of this up, Fyre!! I don't think I'm ever stepping foot in a tanning bed again!! You won't be sorry.

Sun is good, but I dont see their foam product on that site. I have been using a product called fake bake lately. I like it better. It is a litte more intense and you have to do the nasty bed sheet thing, but it looks dark rich and natural days after. My fiance uses it in her body bronzing appts. at her spa. They also carry special facial whipes. Ill get you gus the info...I could probably get some samples out to you as well, if you are interested.

Serenity Head said:
Sun is good, but I dont see their foam product on that site. I have been using a product called fake bake lately. I like it better. It is a litte more intense and you have to do the nasty bed sheet thing, but it looks dark rich and natural days after. My fiance uses it in her body bronzing appts. at her spa. They also carry special facial whipes. Ill get you gus the info...I could probably get some samples out to you as well, if you are interested.

we're always interested in trying new things! thanks Serenity Head.

Back