Serious Question...newbie one

Bullseye Forever

Prince of Darkness
So im wondering,which peptides act as close to HGH as possible?I would appreciate any thoughts and advice and if you would please post the doses of each,i have my pet monkey,junior,im wanting to work with,thanks

I've seen your pics of the primate, stout guy for sure!

12832034906870.jpg

I don't have enough experience with the peps to give you info based on my usage of them but hey, I put your Chimp up! :)

I've seen your pics of the primate, stout guy for sure!

12832034906870.jpg

I don't have enough experience with the peps to give you info based on my usage of them but hey, I put your Chimp up! :)

LMAO!!! thats him alright,glad you got th picture i sent you lol:tounge2:

I have Ran Ipam with Modified GRF (1-29 at 100mcg twice a day for the past 2 months, for me it’s close to HGH. I sleep better, my skin is smoother and overall I just feel better. I am 44 and have a lot of aches and pains, which have pretty much gone the wayside. I have also have ran MK-677 by its self. I gained a lot of weight on MK-677; because no matter how well planned I could not control my eating. Hope that helps.
BTW from the looks of your monkey he won’t need triptorelin lol

hey big guy I ran ghrp-6 3 x ed, and let me tell u, I was hornier than an Easter Rabbit !

I felt like a 20 year old stud ! :naughty:
ok, ok, so it was maybe like a 20 year old fat old stud, but a stud none the less :D

Last edited:
hey big guy I ran ghrp-6 3 x ed, and let me tell u, I was hornier than an Easter Rabbit !

ok, ok, so it was maybe like a 20 year old fat old stud, but a stud none the less :D

LOL....what kind of results brother?

I have Ran Ipam with Modified GRF (1-29 at 100mcg twice a day for the past 2 months, for me it’s close to HGH. I sleep better, my skin is smoother and overall I just feel better. I am 44 and have a lot of aches and pains, which have pretty much gone the wayside. I have also have ran MK-677 by its self. I gained a lot of weight on MK-677; because no matter how well planned I could not control my eating. Hope that helps.
BTW from the looks of your monkey he won’t need triptorelin lol

cool brother,im 45 and i wanna lose some BF and gain some more mass,i was looking at peptides cause of the cost of real gh

LOL....what kind of results brother?

Same results as GH, I gained 5 or 6 lean pounds and dropped body fat from a 14% to 10% I looked more vascular, so, you'll definitely experience simialr fat burning effects like GH, similar pep as well & some skin improvement as well.

How long did you run it for Mr P.?

Your a 38 year old stud now!! Wtf. Or however old you are.

Same results as GH, I gained 5 or 6 lean pounds and dropped body fat from a 14% to 10% I looked more vascular, so, you'll definitely experience simialr fat burning effects like GH, similar pep as well & some skin improvement as well.

sounds good brother,thanks!!!!:bigok: i could use 5-6 more pounds lol

That is interesting that Mr P got those results from just running the GHRP-6. Makes you wonder if we truly need to stack it with the other peptides or if we can get just as good results from it as a stand alone.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm

How long did you run it for Mr P.?

I ran for 7 months.

Your a 38 year old stud now!! Wtf. Or however old you are.

Bro, I'm really 60, but I've used a shit load of botox, I was going for the Barbara Streisand nose job, I've been told I look like Tom Cruise, just needed a bigger nose.

sounds good brother,thanks!!!!:bigok: i could use 5-6 more pounds lol

Just remeber to keep a good diet & your cardio going... big guy

That is interesting that Mr P got those results from just running the GHRP-6. Makes you wonder if we truly need to stack it with the other peptides or if we can get just as good results from it as a stand alone.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm

Well, I did get some help from my buddy Tren & Masteron, plus my diet & cardio.

Last edited:
Back