Seriously, Why Is It So Hard For Modern Man To Commit To Fitness?

.Vision.

Euro-Pharmacies
It seems anymore that in today's world and way of life that modern men seem to lack the commitment or drive to stay health and fit.
I've taken noticed of young girls,teens,adults and even full time single mothers possessing an unwavering drive,dedication and commitment when it pertains to living a healthy lifestyle.. Take a gander around your gym and look at the ratio, now Im not talking about just attractive women, Im generally speaking about females period.. Ive noticed over the past 10-15 years women are involved with some sort of healthy activity, whether its walking,jogging,wogging, running with a baby stroller,biking,yoga,kick boxing the list goes on and on..
Yet,I notice more men looking over weight, looking 10-15 years older then their actual age, sitting at bars, and engaging in events that particularly have no fitness benefits?!

Now I know that advertisements,clothing,food and movies stars and such plays a huge factor on what women are told or think they should look like,giving women this false impression,effecting their self esteem and such, but still, the end result is they are more committed to achieve this compared to men!

Ive had great conversations with women of all sorts in regards to this, 95% told me that even if they lived on a deserted island that they would still be committed to fitness of some sorts, and live a healthy lifestyle if they could..

For myself, I'm a happily married family man that's proud of what I've achieved in life and my surroundings, now please dont take this as being vain, but I enjoy getting compliments from people, because its people like us that stand out,we are the minority.. Take notice when you walk into a store and people do double take at you, women smile and dudes give you a mean mug..At the same time, they are fat, or way out of shape..but yet some of these guys have a fit looking woman?!?!

My rant is, why? What has happened to the modern man? Look at pics of the old timers in their prime, and compared them to now, and do the same for women.. Men seemed more fit back when, and women were thicker, and now it seems to have reversed over time.

I just don't get it!

Old topic, same feeling....
frown.png

Can you please tell me where there is a better ratio of women to men in the gym? I'd like to join. Never been the case where Ive trained. In fact it's prob 10 or 15:1 in favor of the men. Maybe it's just the time that I normally train after work around 4-5

Can you please tell me where there is a better ratio of women to men in the gym? I'd like to join. Never been the case where Ive trained. In fact it's prob 10 or 15:1 in favor of the men. Maybe it's just the time that I normally train after work around 4-5

Sign me up ;)

Its mostly timing, but with my network of friends who own gyms and the group of guys I'm integrated with that coach, they stress over and over about the ratio with members..When I worked at the old gym down my road years ago at night, I too noticed this with applicants...

Going to sound a bit sexist here but my line of work is fairly physical carrying heavy bits of steel around laying under trucks holding heavy metal objects and Welding them there hanging of the side of trucks with 1arm doing fabrication work for hours not many women could do it to put it bluntly now after 12 hours of this I still workout most days but would I rather be sitting at the beach next to my house with a beer and a fatty yes but do I no. If you do work similar you will understand why some guys just can't be bothered and women getting coffee and walking around the block is a bit different to what we all do here

It's an inevitable outcome given the feminization of men. The next little "boy" I see walking around with a man purse gets some public shaming. Men are losing what it takes to be men, while women ARE becoming more dominant; not only in society, but I do notice it in the gym too.

I suspect it is tied to the hormone epidemic we're facing, as testosterone is steadily decreasing in men. Hell, any of you guys 30+ have probably noticed how different girls are built today! I certainly don't remember girls having BOTH an ass AND breasts when I was in high school. I suspect there's some environmental pollution going on that's shifting hormones around...

Yeah... *tin foil hat*

YMCA grove city Ohio. 5:1 woman to men. And yes, their hot!

Back