Serostim Kit Question

ApE

Just bought the 7amp 6mg. 126iu. Serostim kit. However each vial can only be refrigerated for 24 hours before it's no good after reconstitution. My buddy told me to mix in sterile water such as from an HCG kit due to the fact it will keep longer. Any help. thanks

If you use the sterile water that comes with the kit it will only last 24-36 hours before it starts to degrade. If you use BACTERIOSTATIC WATER, it will last 2 weeks. You can either buy the BW or you can make it yourself. Just go to the grocery store and buy DISTILLED water. Add 1 ML of Benzyl Alcohol for each 99 ML of distilled water. Then filter through a 22um filter (vials and crimpers have them). Hope this helps.

Benzyl Alcohol

so basically just mix 99% benzyl alcohol for site injections with 1/99 distilled water?

NOOOO.....just the opposite.....mix 1 ml of Benzyl Alcohol with ninety-nine (99) ml of distilled water. Then filter it through a 22um syringe filter (vialsandcrimpers have them). That's all there is to it.

just fixed my own problem and ordered two 10ml vials online.
Should be here this afternoon, Score! :40oz:

joseph jacobs said:
omnadren? what exactly is this? i was told it was the equivilent to sustanon 250? any body know? thanx

Hey bro, if you're gonna dig up old ass threads, at least find a similar topic to ask about... :startrek:

Back