Settle an arguement

Chips

TRU Krookdale Crook
This guy that works out at the same gym as me got into an arguement with me over an issue. Let me break it down and y'all could hook me up with some feedback and opinions.

He is doing a cycle of Sus, 250mg a week for 8 weeks. He said he is not trying to get massive gains so he's keeping it low. Now he is telling me that he won't get side effects like gyno and all that because of the small dosage. Oh yeah it's his first cycle also. And he also claims that one week of clomid after the cycle is over is sufficient. Anyone let me know if he is right. I told him he was wrong.:mad:

#1 :250mg EW is barely supplementing his own testosterone production so gains will be minimal at best.

#2:Most likely sides will not come because of the low low dosage , sides tend to raise with dosage.

#3:1 week of clomid is not a proper Post Cycle regemin and he will most likely continue to be shut down for a while even after his shitty clomid run , so and gains he would have made will mostlikely be lost.

How can someone who has never done a cycle before preach about the proper ways to do one?

250 mg/wk of Sust is enough to get gyno if he is gyno sensitive.

Depending on how he cycles the Clomid(mg/day), 1 week can be enough post cycle therapy (pct) for a 250mg/wk cycle of Sust.

IMHO!

Mostly agree with what flex said. Likely he would need more than one week total to recoup, but we are all individuals and its impossible to answer.

One single week of clomid though seems kind of ridiculous to me, he should certainly be taking off more time at least even without clomid, which I assume he is going to do.

250mg a week though is plenty more than normal, its not a huge amount, but he should be 3x or so over normal especially on top of his natural T which will take awhile to go down.

Chips said:
This guy that works out at the same gym as me got into an arguement with me over an issue. Let me break it down and y'all could hook me up with some feedback and opinions.

He is doing a cycle of Sus, 250mg a week for 8 weeks. He said he is not trying to get massive gains so he's keeping it low. Now he is telling me that he won't get side effects like gyno and all that because of the small dosage. Oh yeah it's his first cycle also. And he also claims that one week of clomid after the cycle is over is sufficient. Anyone let me know if he is right. I told him he was wrong.:mad:

I had an arguement about the same thing w/ a guy at my gym. He's all "oh no man, you don't need nolva or clomid or anything like that w/ anything under 500mg a week". Sure buddy, thats why you're small.... :rolleyes:

I remember seeing those cycle examples, 250mg test weekly "doesn't need recouperation drugs."

I think anytime you shut down natural test production for an extended period, more than 2 weeks you need 3 weeks post cycle therapy (pct) minum. Just my .02.
Wildcat

U figure people have gyno naturally, any dosage of steroids is enough to induce gyno if he is gyno sensitive.... Just sit back and watch his stupidity bite him in the ass...

Back