shamrock vs tito 3 in october

lastime i seen that shit it was those two fighting. shamrock went to kick tito fell pretty hard, and got pounded. this was awhile ago.

i love shamrock, but i think titos better. he is pretty old tho n credit is due for that.

evansss said:
lastime i seen that shit it was those two fighting. shamrock went to kick tito fell pretty hard, and got pounded. this was awhile ago.

i love shamrock, but i think titos better. he is pretty old tho n credit is due for that.

i think your thinking of the shamrock vs franklin fight

texsun said:
gets old...what does he think he will change this time...

No clue. I like Shamrock alot but he needs to either retire or fight someone besides Tito. Tito is gonna kill him again.

needtolosequick said:
No clue. I like Shamrock alot but he needs to either retire or fight someone besides Tito. Tito is gonna kill him again.

I agree. You know, I understand not wanting to retire, but find another opponent...why ask for the ass kicking again. He should fight another has-been or an up-and-comer so that it's not the same old song.

texsun said:
I agree. You know, I understand not wanting to retire, but find another opponent...why ask for the ass kicking again. He should fight another has-been or an up-and-comer so that it's not the same old song.

At least they figured out that people would not be happy about it on another pay per view.

needtolosequick said:
At least they figured out that people would not be happy about it on another pay per view.
yeah... ppv isn't cheap...its like watching a rerun of another tv show

ect0m0rph said:
I agree Shamrock and Tito is getting old, and Tito keeps winning its not a rivalry as much as an easy paycheck for Ortiz.

Actually its an easy paycheck for Shamrock too. Last PPV the only people who made a bigger check than him was Tito and Sylvia.

basically at this point I honestly think that Tito and Ken are over the rivalry BS, but the ufc def came to them with a nice pay check.

Comeon, ken and tito on a ultimate fight night...they deserve alot more respect than that.

Plus i wouldnt like to see ken go outon a spike event.

As far as tito goes and his title shot..well he is making all the wrong decisons becuase he needs to start fighting differnet poeple.

I am a big shamrock fan though

Unreal. Does ken really need to get beaten 3 times to see that he can not beat tito? ken just does not want to face reality.

Back