shamrock vs tito 3 in october

OC Cartel said:
tank's a local round here....run into him alot when i make it out to party, nice guy :druggie:
Met him at after a fight. I just shook his hand and said good fight really.
I like his barroom style!

Last edited:
Shamrock needs to retire and get out of the sport.

He can't coach worth a shit either. Just look at Ultimate Fighter 3.

Its like Gracie. If you want to learn Jui Jitsu then he would be a great coach, but not a great MMA coach. He is one dimentional.

Look at Tito, Chuck, Hughes, Franklin, etc They have all sorts of tricks to pull out in a fight. They are the new age of MMA fighters.

Easto said:
Shamrock needs to retire and get out of the sport.

He can't coach worth a shit either. Just look at Ultimate Fighter 3.

Its like Gracie. If you want to learn Jui Jitsu then he would be a great coach, but not a great MMA coach. He is one dimentional.

Look at Tito, Chuck, Hughes, Franklin, etc They have all sorts of tricks to pull out in a fight. They are the new age of MMA fighters.
Didnt I just tell you Tank Abbott rules.....geeze!!!!!!! :rockband:

Ken is not a bad coach;

the show made him look hirrible becuase it was edited and beuase they want tito to look great and they are building a new champ.

Tito is a great coach dont get me wrong, but ken said it on the "beat down" that tito did a great job in coachin his guys.

Ken has had great guys come out of his camp...Vernon White and Guy Meztger..Vernon white had a great fight against machido and it was a horrible decison.

Ken in my eyes shoudl step back and just run his camp

Ken should step back while he has any remaining grasp of noteriety and bang tons of beach whores. He'll be more successful in that than in coaching.

Tank is always pregnant. What gives?

Back