Share your expierience with Blood Work After Cycle

PeregrinoGris

Hi, hope you're doing great people. It's my first time posting since I'm new to the forum (as a registered user) while I've been around reading a lot here, from a little less than 3 years.
I have a question, more like I'm curious, about your experience with your bloodwork before and after cycle-pct period. Mostly focused on your TSH, LH, Free Test, Total T, etc. Is it true that, no matter how well you manage to get out of your cycle, you never go back to what it was like? I'm talking about a proper Test E only cycle, with 500 IU of HCG to avoid testicular atrophy, Arimidex for 12 weeks, with a proper PCT (Clomid and Tamox), and all of that. Not more than one compound, nothing out of place, etc.
Lets said for a man between 25-30 years.
Of course you can share your experience even if you did something crazy like using tren in your first cycle, but I'm really looking into that specific info.

Thanks a lot for reading!

As always, sorry for my bad grammar, not a native speaker here.

Nice topic, but Clomid and Tamox for pct is not recomendable, clomid and nolvadex is preaty much standard for pct.

Hi, hope you're doing great people. It's my first time posting since I'm new to the forum (as a registered user) while I've been around reading a lot here, from a little less than 3 years.
I have a question, more like I'm curious, about your experience with your bloodwork before and after cycle-pct period. Mostly focused on your TSH, LH, Free Test, Total T, etc. Is it true that, no matter how well you manage to get out of your cycle, you never go back to what it was like? I'm talking about a proper Test E only cycle, with 500 IU of HCG to avoid testicular atrophy, Arimidex for 12 weeks, with a proper PCT (Clomid and Tamox), and all of that. Not more than one compound, nothing out of place, etc.
Lets said for a man between 25-30 years.
Of course you can share your experience even if you did something crazy like using tren in your first cycle, but I'm really looking into that specific info.

Thanks a lot for reading!

As always, sorry for my bad grammar, not a native speaker here.

Believe it or not my natural T (total T) actually rose a little after my 1st cycle (LH/FSH honestly don’t remember). Now my pre-cycle T #’s weren’t exactly right before I started, more like a year. At that time I didn’t work out, had no diet of any kind and drank fairly heavy. I trained natural for about a year before my 1st cycle so it may have risen in that time. Cycle was 400mg T for 10 weeks and d-bol (which I dropped after 2 weeks), ran hcg and adex throughout; pct was clomid/nolvadex. I was 30 then. Can’t remember the exact #’s but it was something around 600 before then around 700 after.

i have never went and got blood work, will any doctor do this and what will i say? that i have been doing steroids and plan to do more or what?

i have never went and got blood work, will any doctor do this and what will i say? that i have been doing steroids and plan to do more or what?

Go to a private lab and pay out of pocket....pretty inexpensive compared to gear prices. Or go to your doc and repeat the list of low test symptoms....tired, brain fog, low sex drive, ED, harder to lose weight even when dieting, etc.
The first test that I had done I just told my doc I wanted a hormone panel because I was curious what my testosterone levels were. Do not mention steroid use....just ask for a test.

So for me.....I would ask for a test so I know my test levels. (Most docs will do this because it establishes a baseline). If they won't do it i would complain of low test symptoms so that they would be obligated to test me. If neither option works I would switch docs or go to a private lab.

But again....I would not mention steroid use. Best of luck bro

Back