Sharing My Last Two Years of Experience

Clamp

First of all, hi everyone. It has been a few years since I've posted on here and I wanted to share some things that I have discovered within the past two years of experimenting. I found a stack that works as the end-all-be-all, at least for me, and I want to share my experience. I am also hoping for advice.

My past few cycles have been:
TRT dose (200 mg/week) testosterone PW
5-10 mg INJECTABLE superdrol ED
250 mg tren enanthate PW
I have been running this combination for 10-12 week cycles.

Originally I ran oral superdrol, but I noticed that I would start to feel lethargic around the 8 week mark (with 5 mg pre-workout). I had bloodwork done every 3 weeks and saw that my liver enzymes would be slightly elevated towards the very end of each cycle. The increases were rarely concerning and would drop to normal levels once I began supplementing with TUDCA. Eventually I decided to make injectable superdrol as the bioavailability is SIGNIFICANTLY better and the liver toxicity is slightly lower. This turned out to be a wise decision. I cannot give an exact oral to injectable mg-to-mg comparison, but I would say that 10 mg of injectable superdrol gives similar results to 15-18 mg of oral superdrol, and it feels SIGNIFICANTLY less toxic. I verified the decreased liver toxicity with bloodwork- 5 mg of injectable superdrol ED have not caused elevated liver enyzmes even after 12 weeks. I HIGHLY recommend injectable superdrol over oral superdrol. I also feel that lower doses for longer periods of time are superior, as superdrol keeps my glycogen stores topped off even at low doses, and has almost no side effects at 5-10 mg ED.

This combination has worked for me because each steroid gives me a specific "look", and the combination of all three makes me look amazing with virtually no side effects. TRT dose Testosterone keeps my estrogen levels in a normal range, makes me feel normal and keeps certain bodily processes in check (each steroid activates specific gene transcription, which is why each steroid is unique and also why some testosterone is "needed"). Trenbolone keeps me lean and flushes out all my subcutaneous water, giving me a "dry", hard look. Last but not least, superdrol makes my muscles blow up with glycogen. Although a low dose of superdrol do not give me as impressive a physique as a high dose, I have found that I can run low doses of injectable superdrol for extended periods of time without any side effects.

I just wanted to share my experience with everyone here. I know this may not work for everyone, but it has proven very effective for me and will most likely be what I run for the rest of my AAS career. My goals are no longer to be huge, but rather to be have an impressive and HEALTHY body.

Whats up bro i remember you i just returned myself. I did some experimenting myself. You named my favorite steroids i love SD strongest stuff and most impressive results for me by far. It stops working for me after 4-5 weeks i plateu.

Injectable sounds awesome i had no idea it came that way! As for tren i love ace ive never had the results with enenthate and experience shitty feeling with it. Good too see you back and thx for sharing

I've never heard of injectable superdrol. I have always been under the impression that superdrol was methylated masteron (or very close to it.)

I too have used superdrol several times. However, orals are finding a quick exit from my upcoming cycles. My main concern is liver toxicity with horrible lipid levels. I want to be in this game as long as I can without compromising years of my life. Although there's no "smoking gun" when it comes to possible damage from jacked up cholesterol, i'm going to err on the side of safety.

I've never heard of injectable superdrol. I have always been under the impression that superdrol was methylated masteron (or very close to it.)

I too have used superdrol several times. However, orals are finding a quick exit from my upcoming cycles. My main concern is liver toxicity with horrible lipid levels. I want to be in this game as long as I can without compromising years of my life. Although there's no "smoking gun" when it comes to possible damage from jacked up cholesterol, i'm going to err on the side of safety.

SD is in the same family as masteron, i wont argue its toxic im pretty sure it is but iver exaggerated. If your healthy 4 or 5 weeks is nothing that your liver cant handle. I was accepted for life insurance on SD and tren blood work was fine

Whats up bro i remember you i just returned myself. I did some experimenting myself. You named my favorite steroids i love SD strongest stuff and most impressive results for me by far. It stops working for me after 4-5 weeks i plateu.

Injectable sounds awesome i had no idea it came that way! As for tren i love ace ive never had the results with enenthate and experience shitty feeling with it. Good too see you back and thx for sharing

I made my own injectable superdrol solution. Unfortunately I have never seen an UL sell injectable superdrol, but it is simple enough to make with some grapeseed oil, benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol. Superdrol is not highly soluble in grapeseed oil without benzyl benzoate, but you also don't need a lot of SD as it is fairly potent. I added SD powder to my tren solution and inject together.

Thank you for the warm welcome too, it is nice to see familiar faces. I wonder if Doc is still around...

I have to agree with 49ER here- Superdrol's liver toxicity is highly exaggerated. Everyone responds differently to compounds, in regards to sides and efficacy, but I believe you can continue to run SD as long as your bloodwork is normal. Personally, I could run 5-10 mg of injectable SD indefinitely with zero issues. I won't run it indefinitely- but only because it has been drilled into my head that SD is "toxic" and will cause a lot of health problems, NOT because it actually does (at least in my case).

One more note on the injectable superdrol... The benefits are that it is less liver toxic and has a significantly higher bioavailability. On the flipside, you do need to inject it, and it is a pain in the ass to make in concentrated solutions. You can use a slin pin if you are only injecting SD, or you can add it to your other solutions and inject everything together.

I've used superdrol on 3 or 4 occasions. Every time my liver values come back out of range. It IS toxic, but not dangerously so. Of course, it's dependent on how long and how much. Blood work is key here. I let my blood tests give me what I need to make a decision to continue, or to stop.

My other concern is with lipid panels. Again, dose dependent, and for how long. Long term out of range cholesterol values could cause some heart issues. How could they not?

I've been surprised myself how much the lipid panel gets overlooked. From what I've seen, most oral steroids are the worst. I'm sure you guys are running it safely, but in order for me to feel good about AAS, I need to know all the risks. At least then, I can minimize the possible damage.

In any case, I've enjoyed superdrol. The strength and pumps are amazing. I'm curious though guys. Have either of you tried Masteron? I've yet to use it, but if it's "in the same family as Masteron," does it have similar effects?

I've used superdrol on 3 or 4 occasions. Every time my liver values come back out of range. It IS toxic, but not dangerously so. Of course, it's dependent on how long and how much. Blood work is key here. I let my blood tests give me what I need to make a decision to continue, or to stop.

My other concern is with lipid panels. Again, dose dependent, and for how long. Long term out of range cholesterol values could cause some heart issues. How could they not?

I've been surprised myself how much the lipid panel gets overlooked. From what I've seen, most oral steroids are the worst. I'm sure you guys are running it safely, but in order for me to feel good about AAS, I need to know all the risks. At least then, I can minimize the possible damage.

In any case, I've enjoyed superdrol. The strength and pumps are amazing. I'm curious though guys. Have either of you tried Masteron? I've yet to use it, but if it's "in the same family as Masteron," does it have similar effects?

IM on mast right now and SD started yesterday. Its the same family there both dry compounds i dont know science or even read a whole lot about it but i can tell you what difference i feel and what it does for me.

Mast i can see striations more, i get noticeably drier and harder looking along side tren that i always use. When i work out i feel like a brick i get raging hardons all night and wake up like that too. I can see mast being even better if i was leaner.I really think it helps estrogen be in check i know its not an ai but i feel like it does imo, i just feel better with mast when im on tren

SD omg! I turn into a juiced up bull, my traps and back just blow up. I can do a set of pushups and look fucken crazy in the mirror. I dont notice anymore strength but i feel a pump all day long. It makes me bigger in a matter of days i seem to plateu after 4-5 weeks so i stop but i lose the look it gave me. Something about SD loves my fruit smoothies i can be stretching or pushups in front of the mirror chug my smoothie and my body comes to life you can literally see the muscles inflating im sure theres better words for this observation but this is how i describe it lol

So you haven't noticed any side effects from the tren at that dose? no night sweats, insomnia, anxiety, aggression, etc?

I have to agree with 49ER here- Superdrol's liver toxicity is highly exaggerated. Everyone responds differently to compounds, in regards to sides and efficacy, but I believe you can continue to run SD as long as your bloodwork is normal. Personally, I could run 5-10 mg of injectable SD indefinitely with zero issues. I won't run it indefinitely- but only because it has been drilled into my head that SD is "toxic" and will cause a lot of health problems, NOT because it actually does (at least in my case).

One more note on the injectable superdrol... The benefits are that it is less liver toxic and has a significantly higher bioavailability. On the flipside, you do need to inject it, and it is a pain in the ass to make in concentrated solutions. You can use a slin pin if you are only injecting SD, or you can add it to your other solutions and inject everything together.

U should post up those recipes in the chemical study section. Ive never heard of injectable SD but would like to see how u made it.

Interesting stuff, so instead of SD you can run mast and get a similar effect?

The idea of keeping test at 200mg and running these other compounds higher intrigues me. I am waiting on some tren ace and I will see how I do with it.

As far as lipids are concerned...... when we do a 6-8 wk cycle of an oral and our lipids get whacked out what are we really concerned with? That our lipids wont go back to normal? Or that 6-8 wks your heart is taking a beating? (haha get it? beating?)

The idea of keeping test at 200mg and running these other compounds higher intrigues me. I am waiting on some tren ace and I will see how I do with it.

As far as lipids are concerned...... when we do a 6-8 wk cycle of an oral and our lipids get whacked out what are we really concerned with? That our lipids wont go back to normal? Or that 6-8 wks your heart is taking a beating? (haha get it? beating?)

I dont know about same effect sd can make u feel slugish but causes drastic change in a short time. I just got a pack today with samples of halo so if u dont here from me later im in jail first time using it

An over simplified version of the HDL/LDL issues we might face have been explained to me like this:

HDL cholesterol is often referred to as "good cholesterol" because it protects against heart disease by taking the "bad cholesterol" (LDL) out of the blood and keeping it from building up in the arteries. Thus, the higher the HDL level, the less LDL in the blood."

The bad cholesterol is what blocks up your arteries. So, as I've understood it, an improper HDL to LDL ratio and/or an overall high level of LDL can cause hardening of the arteries by building up over time. Common sense tells me that the longer the levels are jacked, the bigger chances of issues over time.

An over simplified version of the HDL/LDL issues we might face have been explained to me like this:

HDL cholesterol is often referred to as "good cholesterol" because it protects against heart disease by taking the "bad cholesterol" (LDL) out of the blood and keeping it from building up in the arteries. Thus, the higher the HDL level, the less LDL in the blood."

The bad cholesterol is what blocks up your arteries. So, as I've understood it, an improper HDL to LDL ratio and/or an overall high level of LDL can cause hardening of the arteries by building up over time. Common sense tells me that the longer the levels are jacked, the bigger chances of issues over time.

That I understand. So running an oral 6-8 weeks will/can disrupt your lipids but only temporary. Keep it short, take a conservative dose, eat healthy, do cardio and things should return back to normal. Or are we risking a permanent change in lipids once the oral is stopped?

Look into TUDCA, like clamp mentioned, the stuff works. It's the most potent and science backed(This is for 49er, he hates science) liver compound.

It's actually based on ancient chinese medicine, originally they extracted bear bile from bear livers which contains UDCA. TUDCA is a modified form that makes it even more affective.

It's more expensive than your typical supplement, but it's worth the cash. Add NAC and responsible doses and length of orals and you will be okay barring any pre-existing liver conditions or genetic abnormalities.

p.s. of course, avoid things like alcohol, tylenol, etc.

Look into TUDCA, like clamp mentioned, the stuff works. It's the most potent and science backed(This is for 49er, he hates science) liver compound.

It's actually based on ancient chinese medicine, originally they extracted bear bile from bear livers which contains UDCA. TUDCA is a modified form that makes it even more affective.

It's more expensive than your typical supplement, but it's worth the cash. Add NAC and responsible doses and length of orals and you will be okay barring any pre-existing liver conditions or genetic abnormalities.

p.s. of course, avoid things like alcohol, tylenol, etc.

Ya im so sure scientists give 100's of patients oral steroids and ine group has no liver protection and then after a few years they come to a conclusion......lame i never use that shit im in my late 30's and have 4 years of real bloodwork i can actually post as proof your studies dint mean shit to me..... When was the last time you did bw? Post it up

Back