Short cycle + abbreviated PCT

rainbowlifter

Hi guys,

Due to certain external factors, I was planning the following short cycle and i want to get a boost while im on a reasonably hard aggressive cut that ive already been on a few weeks and trying to not lose strength.

Plan is

Week
1-4 Test P 350mg/week pinned EOD (can go to 500mg/wk if needed)
1-4 Oral Stanozol 40mg/d
1-4 Anastrozol 0.3mg EOD
Wait 4 days after cycle...
PCT 10 days Clomid only 250,150,100,50,50,50,50,50,50,50.

There's a specific reason I want it to be these compounds (not nolva etc) due to short half lives etc and there's a tight schedule with detection windows.

I've done two quite normal 10wk test - e cycles in the past and recovered very well from them both hormone levels and sperm.

Is this cycle completely dumb or is it acceptable?

The next question is, if its too little PCT, can i run something like

Test Prop 1-6
Winny 1-4
Wait 1 month
Full PCT

Last edited:
I do not like even the idea of a cycle this short. My problem is that it's too short to make any gains at all......and too short to do much cutting at all. I know a few people who have had some success with short cycles, but they did many short cycles with little time in between.

With that being said, you did state that you have some personal reasons for doing it this way......so do what ya gotta do. My advice if you are determined to do this would be the increase to 500 that you mentioned and drop the clomid to 50mg. 50 of clomid is plenty. If ya wanna do something with 150 or 200 a day......then take 50 and flush the 100 to 150 down the toilet ;)
Let me know how this cycle goes for you. Very curious. Good luck bro

The clomid use is straight retarded.
There will never be a single scenario that warrants 250mg...shit even 150mg.

Clomid has a whooping 11 weeks detection time lol... How long time do you plan to let the prop run out of your system? Because it will take a few half lives to reach that point and it wont be 2 weeks after last injection....
Bad plan, go back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
hmm, to put it clearly the 4 week cycle + ~2 weeks PCT would leave me with a little over 5 weeks clearance time... which is what i believed the max detection time of clomid to be.

if clomid is 11 weeks that wont work.

I believed the detection times were:

Prop 3 wks
oral stan 3 weeks
clomid 4-5 weeks.

which would have worked. i was also assuming you started pct 3-4 days after a prop cycle (according to some sites i had read).

but if im wrong, im wrong :(

and im happy to do something like 50mg/per day x 10 days clomid if that's correct.

Last edited:
I've never competed so have very little knowledge about actual detection, pretty much what I know is that there's a difference between having the testerone bleed down and still pissing metabolites on a urine sample. Those two won't be the same time frame.
Someone more knowledgeable about competitions will have to cover this, it's out of my depth to be honest :)

no worries i appreciate your help...

plan B is to delay PCT until after.

then I can run prop a little longer like 6 weeks, but i'll be 5 weeks kinda naked with no pct after.

from what i understand, most urine detection times are about 5 half lives.

That clomid dose is ridiculous and you are begging for side effects, studies show 49mg is the saturation dose. In other words no point in going higher than that.

You may not need that much anastrozole, winnie already makes your joints weak, too much anastrozole may compound that. I def wouldn't be lifting really heavy during this period that's for sure.

I was never a fan of short durations, but some people like it.

If you really don't want to get shut down, I would consider talking to your physician about running 500 IU 3x per week of HCG during this course.

*please seek professional medical advice before taking any medication*

That cycle at those doses will make you feel pumped up for those 6 weeks but afterwards you will have the same amount of muscle unless it's your very first cycle.

hmm, to put it clearly the 4 week cycle + ~2 weeks PCT would leave me with a little over 5 weeks clearance time... which is what i believed the max detection time of clomid to be.

if clomid is 11 weeks that wont work.

I believed the detection times were:

Prop 3 wks
oral stan 3 weeks
clomid 4-5 weeks.

which would have worked. i was also assuming you started pct 3-4 days after a prop cycle (according to some sites i had read).

but if im wrong, im wrong :(

and im happy to do something like 50mg/per day x 10 days clomid if that's correct.

right, pct should be done 15 or so days after the last test pin.

Detection times and how we talk on here are completely different. half life of the compound is related to that compound. I can't remember from the years ago I was actually looking at detection times and something had a detection time of 18 months!!!!!!!

If you're trying to beat "perfomance enhancement" tests that's a Google adventure to itself.

Here is the first testing website I've found with some good details.

"How long can steroids be detected in urine?
Detection time may vary from a few days (short-term pill) to as long
as 12-18 months (oil-based injection), depending on the pharmaco-
logical form used, route of administration, length of usage and quan-
tity. Individual differences may also contribute to the duration of the
drug in the body. Test results cannot show when the drug was used,
i.e. how long before the urine was collected."

Redwood Toxicology Laboratories PDF Steroid/Sports Testing

list AI, diuretics and other stuff from a quick scan

It can actually stay up to several months, me personally wouldn't clear in 2 months.
I've been smoking daily for decades.

Got a reference? Because once again you are making statments that contain incorrect information. Cannabinoids are lipid soluble and a person's body fat, dosage used, frequency of dosage used, duration of constant usage, individuals metabolism as well as the test will all have an impact on a positive result on a drug test.

Here is some reading if you care to educate yourself

The Marijuana Detection Window - National Drug Court Institute

Got a reference? Because once again you are making statments that contain incorrect information. Cannabinoids are lipid soluble and a person's body fat, dosage used, frequency of dosage used, duration of constant usage, individuals metabolism as well as the test will all have an impact on a positive result on a drug test.

Here is some reading if you care to educate yourself

At one point in time, I was forced to leave 3 daily urine samples, don't ask...
So I based it off personal experience, which is why I said, "me personally."

But a quick google confirms exactly that, chronic users (such as myself) will have a detection window of 30 days or more.
Of course what detection method being used matters. You can fake those home kits but you can't fake real labs.

And all your variables are true, but that only makes it weirder why you disagree when its individual (which i also stated lol)

Last edited:
You obviously didnt even look into the references posted. I dont talk about what I cant reference.

Look at any post and of I'm talking off the cuff I will always include "people say", "I've seen people post" or "Ive seen on forums"

Read up and educate yourself

Google

You ain't arguing with me. You're arguing with them.

Back