SHORT CYCLES good gains-less sides

always wondered if trying this out would be good, got a few bottles of tri stacks (prop, tren, masteron) and gunna give it a try. the dose is 50mgz per cc of each anyone think i can get good results running it fairly low?? 1cc of 50/50/50 EOD or think its too low? also have bout 100 provirons and was thinkin on runnin them instead of a-dex. Throw me some input i wanna hear opinions thanks!

i just feel like a moderate dose cycle run with long esters for a long time = more keepable gains with less side effects.
but there is nothing wrong with a healthy debate on the subject.

wow that was a bump out of nowhere. Being reletively new to the roid info world (2 years) I haven't really heard much supporting the short cycle theory. as dadawg said, ive always thought it was much more difficult to maintain gains on shorter cycles.

that being said, I am incredibly interested as someone who is gyno prone lol.

has anyone on here had solid, keepable gains using this short cycle method with less sides or has this technique gone by the wayside as we have learned more about cycling?

has anyone on here had solid, keepable gains using this short cycle method with less sides or has this technique gone by the wayside as we have learned more about cycling?

good questions seeing as how this thread is almost 7 years old. good read regardless though.

i think i will do a shorty for my next one with test prop and dbol. im on my first with just test eth for 12 weeks.

I've always preferred long cycles. Why? Running a cycle for a longer period of time gives your body more time to adjust to the new weight. That's important for keeping gains post cycle.

Not to say you CAN'T make gains on shorter cycles, but you should definitely read up on homeostasis.

I'm on a 6 week cycle of test propionate now at 100mg/day and anavar 60mg/day. I'll put something up about how it goes.

Back