SHORT CYCLES good gains-less sides

Nope. General rule is Time On + PCT = Time Off. So in your example you would be off for 8 weeks.

You are forgetting the time between last pin and commencing PCT (depending on the ester you used).

You DO NOT start PCT the day after you finish pinning, you have to let the levels drop before trying to stimulate your own.

I was always of the opinion that it was...

'Time on + Time off + PCT' = Time before next cycle.

Last edited:
Nope. General rule is Time On + PCT = Time Off. So in your example you would be off for 8 weeks.

Sir with all due respect I did say "if your disciplined you go one month on and 2 months off". I don't use on cycle therapy or pct. I don't get sides or major shut downs that require more drugs to to recuperate with. I just do my shorty stop clean up and I'm ready to rock. In my opinion I think my way is better for me personally. I don't see how if I do 4 weeks worth of a drug then follow it up with 4 more weeks of drugs is going to do me more good in the long run. I'm not worried about going back to my normal size. I would not be worried about a slight case of gyno thats going to go away shortly because I havent been on cycle for 12 weeks. I do have AI's and anastrozole on hand and also have clomid. But I never use them don't need to. See thats the thing I don't need to. Just like in the days prior to on cycle therapy and pct. Not everybody needs to. Logically my way is safer. I'm using less of one drug and none of the others for a shorter period of time. Yes I would like to look like bigben66 all the time but I don't want to get too used to it that me at normal is depressing.

Mike I've seen alot of stuff that doesn't make sense but this is one of the worst ideas behind cycling I have ever seen. Cycle 1 month off 1 month or 2 if your discipline? Absolute horrible and no benefit to that and a huge waste of money.

I don't use on cycle therapy or pct. I don't get sides or major shut downs that require more drugs to to recuperate with. I just do my shorty stop clean up and I'm ready to rock.

That's a car crash waiting to happen bud - I just hope this gung-ho and brazen attitude to what you are throwing into your body doesn't backfire on you. But if I was a betting man, I'd say it will...

You are forgetting the time between last pin and commencing PCT (depending on the ester you used).

You DO NOT start PCT the day after you finish pinning, you have to let the levels drop before trying to stimulate your own.

I was always of the opinion that it was...

'Time on + Time off + PCT' = Time before next cycle.

Thanks Ben! I shouldn't post a 4AM.

Sir with all due respect I did say "if your disciplined you go one month on and 2 months off". I don't use on cycle therapy or pct. I don't get sides or major shut downs that require more drugs to to recuperate with. I just do my shorty stop clean up and I'm ready to rock. In my opinion I think my way is better for me personally. I don't see how if I do 4 weeks worth of a drug then follow it up with 4 more weeks of drugs is going to do me more good in the long run. I'm not worried about going back to my normal size. I would not be worried about a slight case of gyno thats going to go away shortly because I havent been on cycle for 12 weeks. I do have AI's and anastrozole on hand and also have clomid. But I never use them don't need to. See thats the thing I don't need to. Just like in the days prior to on cycle therapy and pct. Not everybody needs to. Logically my way is safer. I'm using less of one drug and none of the others for a shorter period of time. Yes I would like to look like bigben66 all the time but I don't want to get too used to it that me at normal is depressing.

I would love to see your historical blood work, but I have a feeling you don't check it since they didn't do that either back in the old days.

I would love to see your historical blood work, but I have a feeling you don't check it since they didn't do that either back in the old days.

Sir I went to ageless male and got the blood work done they called me on the phone and said that my test level is too high for trt. I hadnt been on anything for years at that point and was on a hidious diet of frozen pizza and pot pies. Another thing is that I've gotten some negative publicity for saying this and that about this and that. I would like to go on the record and say if you or anyone wants to look at my posts and how I word them is that I always say things like "In my opinion" and "the cycle I outlined". I was accused of suggesting that a kid try using a half dose of his first attemted dose of 500mg per week in his next cycle because he said his heart was racing after kicking off his first dose of his first cycle with a wallopping 500mg. I said in my opinion. I didnt say hey kid this is what you need to do. That is what you and halfwit had already done was tell him what to do. Why is it that i get punished for it. While you guys go around making suggestions like physicians? With all due respect sir.

Last edited:
Mike I've seen alot of stuff that doesn't make sense but this is one of the worst ideas behind cycling I have ever seen. Cycle 1 month off 1 month or 2 if your discipline? Absolute horrible and no benefit to that and a huge waste of money.

Have you ever done it ? Or are you just assuming because at 4 weeks in your not a big old blown up water bag that thinks this aint doing anything for me yet. Youve never been bigger 4 weeks in ? You're muscles never hardened up by 4 weeks. You never got stronger after 4 weeks in ? Do you think if you stop pining at 4 weeks that the test will automatically stop working for you ? Or are you just jumping on the band wagon again thinking that high dose 12 week cycles are the only way to go and facts true ?

500mgs lol

See that's just it 49er you need huge doses over 500mg to achieve your goals. I don't. I'm happy with lower doses I'm very happy with the gains I get at under 500mg. I'm not trying to get up on stage or compete in a powerlifting competition. 500mg of synthetic testosterone per week is not a ridiculous dose to be scoffed at.

500mgs lol

See that's just it 49er you need huge doses over 500mg to achieve your goals. I don't. I'm happy with lower doses I'm very happy with the gains I get at under 500mg. I'm not trying to get up on stage or compete in a powerlifting competition. A dose of under 500mg of synthetic testosterone per week is not a ridiculous dose to be scoffed at just because you have abused it for years and are now needing tren on top of it. You at doses of over 500mg per week plus god knows how much tren your running and as you claim maxing out at 405 on the benchpress is not that impressive. I think youve been using too much AAS at a time for a long time.

Last edited:
Have you ever done it ? Or are you just assuming because at 4 weeks in your not a big old blown up water bag that thinks this aint doing anything for me yet. Youve never been bigger 4 weeks in ? You're muscles never hardened up by 4 weeks. You never got stronger after 4 weeks in ? Do you think if you stop pining at 4 weeks that the test will automatically stop working for you ? Or are you just jumping on the band wagon again thinking that high dose 12 week cycles are the only way to go and facts true ?

Fuck 12 week cycles try 365 days lol..... ok Mr Hard what exactly did you run for 4 weeks that you saw these gains? If it's tren ace then I'll believe you. And what's the point of 1-2 month breaks? I'd really love to hear this

See that's just it 49er you need huge doses over 500mg to achieve your goals. I don't. I'm happy with lower doses I'm very happy with the gains I get at under 500mg. I'm not trying to get up on stage or compete in a powerlifting competition. A dose of under 500mg of synthetic testosterone per week is not a ridiculous dose to be scoffed at.

You said a whopping 500 that's why I laughed with my key board on phone lol...
i never use test that high anyway I hate test but we need it. Please don't tell me you use test e for 5 weeks

That's a car crash waiting to happen bud - I just hope this gung-ho and brazen attitude to what you are throwing into your body doesn't backfire on you. But if I was a betting man, I'd say it will...

do think arnold was running AI's and pct back in 1970 ? I'm pretty sure he was running longer cycles at higher doses than me. He's still around still bangin chicks still staring in movies so on and so forth.

do think arnold was running AI's and pct back in 1970 ? I'm pretty sure he was running longer cycles at higher doses than me. He's still around still bangin chicks still staring in movies so on and so forth.

Your better staying on test your method of coming off and not recovering and jumping back on is really really dumb

Fuck 12 week cycles try 365 days lol..... ok Mr Hard what exactly did you run for 4 weeks that you saw these gains? If it's tren ace then I'll believe you. And what's the point of 1-2 month breaks? I'd really love to hear this

Sir im not going to try 365 days what I meant was have you ever tried a short 4 week cycle?

Sir you say my 4 week cycles with no pct are dumb ? Your 365 days a year is smart ?

Sir you say my 4 week cycles with no pct are dumb ? Your 365 days a year is smart ?

Don't call me sir makes me feel my age lol I just posted blood work after being on tren for 1 year I'm one healthy MF'r because I take care of myself.

Don't call me sir makes me feel my age lol I just posted blood work after being on tren for 1 year I'm one healthy MF'r because I take care of myself.

Sir I went to ageless male and got the blood work done they called me on the phone and said that my test level is too high for trt. I hadnt been on anything for years at that point and was on a hidious diet of frozen pizza and pot pies. Another thing is that I've gotten some negative publicity for saying this and that about this and that. I would like to go on the record and say if you or anyone wants to look at my posts and how I word them is that I always say things like "In my opinion" and "the cycle I outlined". I was accused of suggesting that a kid try using a half dose of his first attemted dose of 500mg per week in his next cycle because he said his heart was racing after kicking off his first dose of his first cycle with a wallopping 500mg. I said in my opinion. I didnt say hey kid this is what you need to do. That is what you and halfwit had already done was tell him what to do. Why is it that i get punished for it. While you guys go around making suggestions like physicians? With all due respect sir.

Will the esteemed gentleman from Texas tell us what his TT is in ng/DL?

Back