Short Ester Only Cycles - For 8 Week Cycles

sumpm1

Hi guys. I have a question about long vs short ester on cycles. I have a few cycles of test only (a little dbol here and there) under my belt. I am getting ready to make a decent size order of raws for my next few cycles and want some help deciding what to choose.

My goal is primarily hypertrophy, I am 38, I am on TRT so no PCT here.

My cycles thus far have been 12 to 16 weeks. I felt this was too long of a time and would get mentally drained or bored, might get a little too fat at some point and still have 8 weeks to go, and I'd rather prefer to do 8 week cycles.

And I am wondering if I should go with primarily ALL short esters on cycle. Since I am ordering raws, I'm ordering all the compounds I'd like to try, just to see if I like them. I want to try deca, eq, and tren for injectables. (I will leave orals out of the discussion).

But should I EVEN BOTHER TRYING deca and eq on these shorter cycles, or should I instead order NPP and Bold Ace? And for my test on cycle, would there be any benefit/drawback to making my only test be prop?

I have wanted to try Deca and EQ for so long, but people have said long cycle only, and I don't plan on doing any long cycles unless short cycles aren't doing it for me.

Thanks

I've seen a couple places of front loading on EQ but I can't remember what forums or exactly how the person said they did. It was like double dosage the first 2-3 weeks. I remember thinking they would be a lot of decent sized pins and I'd probably have trouble walking. If the plan was 600mg per wk it was like 1200,1200,900,600 or something.

I'll leave that here to be dissected and follow along.

For your plan, and what you are talking about, NPP and Bold Ace are the way to go. Long esters won't work at all in that scenario.

And Test Prop would be all you'd need too.

Good luck, keep us posted.

If your on trt, test prop wouldn't be necessary. You could just use test e or cyp. As far as "blasting" other compounds for 8 weeks, you would need to use short esters.

Back