SHORTER or LONGER?

I prefer 12 or longer... for several reasons, but one is that I've noticed the longer my cycle the more my gains seem to solidify, if that makes sense. Plus I run a lot of cycles for sports recovery purposes, so short cycles are of no use to me...

Run longer.You have to run longer to keep some of the gains.Longer and lower dose is better than shorter and higher dose.Example 500 test 300 deca or 1000 test 500 deca I would pick the first one for 12 weeks over the second one for 6 weeks.I feel you have to expose your system to the stuff over a long span of time once you hit a certain point.

I'm not an expert but I know a few real huge guys, gym/training is their life. I would never call a 12 week cycle long. 20 week cycles are fairly common around here for advanced lifters. I know its not common to see these cycles posted on boards I'm just saying what i see in real life.
And like DAWDAWG sais the cycles aren't huge cc's either.

I enjoy shorter cycles for the most part, but that is largely due to me being an athlete, and having to keep detection times in mind. I'm currently taking Sustanon and Equipoise because I'm in the off season, but as my season gets closer I stick with Test prop, masteron, Anavar (var), and anything else with a detection time of 3-4 weeks. I usually like to run test prop for about 6 weeks at a time.

I'm not an expert but I know a few real huge guys, gym/training is their life. I would never call a 12 week cycle long. 20 week cycles are fairly common around here for advanced lifters. I know its not common to see these cycles posted on boards I'm just saying what i see in real life.
And like DAWDAWG sais the cycles aren't huge cc's either.
Very true.12 weeks is not real long.Must guys that are at a certain level never come off they just cruise on lower dose test and maybe low dose deca.

6-8 weeks my body seems to get used to the stuff after this amount of time. Id prefer to come off for a bit and get a boost from my natural testosterone.

6-8 weeks my body seems to get used to the stuff after this amount of time. Id prefer to come off for a bit and get a boost from my natural testosterone.

everyones is different but the VAST majority of guys who say that dont raise their calories and protein intake higher and higher as their cycle goes on and their weight goes up . what was enough food at 200 pounds when you started the cycle is NOT enough food 10-20 pounds heavier after youve been on cycle for awhile. the bigger the motor the more fuel it needs.

everyones is different but the VAST majority of guys who say that dont raise their calories and protein intake higher and higher as their cycle goes on and their weight goes up . what was enough food at 200 pounds when you started the cycle is NOT enough food 10-20 pounds heavier after youve been on cycle for awhile. the bigger the motor the more fuel it needs.
I have found the same to be true at least for me.

i say both. long for 12 weeks (Test e, DBOl to start) leading into a blitz 6 weeker (Prop, tren, t3 and mayby var if i happen to be rich at the moment) to make sure everything is good n golden for summer. now thats a cycle baby.

Back