Should I be nervous about RUI clomid/nolva/igf-1 lr3?LEGIT!?

Fullgoldcrown

I've read some pretty damning posts lately and I'm getting nervous because my rats igf-1 lr3 and serms are waiting for me. Any problems with AR-R or Rui lately?

I've definitely heard great things about them but also some bad so I suppose that's just how things work. You've used them lately? From what I've seen if someone by chance does have a bunk bottle they'll send another. Pretty good customer support?

I've definitely heard great things about them but also some bad so I suppose that's just how things work. You've used them lately? From what I've seen if someone by chance does have a bunk bottle they'll send another. Pretty good customer support?

I have used them lately. I have been happy every time I have made a purchase.

One time they forgot to include something in a shipment. I let them know and they shipped it to me without any hassles. So very good customer support in my mind.

Thanks brotha! Other than an increase in my rats testicle size what other side effects will clomi produce? I've heard emotional response and perhaps night sweating.

I've read some pretty damning posts lately and I'm getting nervous because my rats igf-1 lr3 and serms are waiting for me. Any problems with AR-R or Rui lately?

Let me guess on eroid is where you read something bad about rui?

Rui's been around for 10 years or more for a reason....quality. Good stuff. Don't worry about their products.

Yeah it was eroid and GymRat had some bad things to say... Which I took very lightly but still. Good deal! I'm amped! Any experience with their igf-1 lr3

Guys you have to know something about eroid - it is about the biggest crock of shit going when it comes to accurate true reviews of products and companies. Very likely the most corrupt source of information I have ever come across on the internet. Stop wasting you time on trash sites like that man. Its a freaking joke.

I don't think there is a research company out there that you can't find a bad review for. Since they compete I am sure they make up bad reveiws on other companies.

I ordered from rui for the first time and I will make a log on how my rats respond.
Shipping was good. I never got tracking number email but stuff happens and I was taken care of.

RC companies come and go, change names 3-4 times, rip people off, do all kinds of shady stuff. The you have RUI, 10+ years, that in and of itself speaks volumes. Same name, same quality products and good service. They have withstood the biggest test, the test of time, and they have done so for a reason. Everyone does their own thing, I learned the hard way trying to save a few bucks, thats how many people do. Now I dont play games. The most important parts of my cycles are my ancillaries. Manging e2 and recovery of my HPTA being at the top of the list. It cracks me up when I hear people say oh xzy rc company is pretty good, I got bunk stane once but the nolva and clomid were good. WTF is that? I dont have to worry about that BS with them, Worth every penny.

I know Juced is a big igf guy & knows his stuff about it. Hopefully he can chime in and help you out. You get more replies after the weekend im sure.

4 week during my epi/ lmg cycle at 40 mcg bi lateral IM INJECTIONS, however I am playing with subQ as well. I would love to go straight into pct with it as well but I am finding mixed opinions of igf-1 receptor saturation and I assume it may be more beneficial to take a 4 week break before returning to lr3. I also look forward to mixing in DES but it's igf-1 lr3 only at the moment.
JUCED- What are your opinions on time on time off for igf peps?

Back