igf lr3 help! real recombinant!!!

growthguy

Hey guys.

Long time lurker . I have read alot about igf and how if it is chemically synthesized it is essentially worthless at the receptors . But I hear real recombinant dna origin is GTG but EXPENSIVE so most out there is under dosed or completely bunk.

I know RUI is a sponsor here and I've used their serms with good results and I'm sure they have great products but my question today was about the websites online that seem like real chemical companies.

Take creativebiomart for example.

They sell what they claim is real recombinant dna peptides including igf. As well as antibodies and mouse growth factors etc they seem like a real medical supply site. Their prices are hella expensive for igf but would you guys have any feedback. Is this gtg (for research purposes obviously )

Best to stick to our sponsors and knowledgeable sources with concrete reps. Cutting corners now on prices will yield you alot of pain in your senior years, if you make it to them.

I agree . I have nothing but good things to say about the boards sponsor. But in this particular case this company i mentioned "creativebiomart dot net" is much MORE expensive than most sources.

They seem to be a real supplier to the research and medical field . Very expensive but I was wondering if this is the real deal and was hoping if someone knew.

Back