should I bulk or cut?????

unforgivin

I am banned!
I have just started a cycle of Test E and Anadrol and my bodyfat is 20%+

should I use this cycle to bulk or cut??

This has already been answered for you. Start posting stats. Your 19 and should not be using steroids.....but if you are, you can cut or bulk with most any steroid. This comes down to diet. You will not bulk in an extreme deficit no matter what you take. You will not cut in an extreme surplus no matter what you take.

Smoke crack all day and eat 6 large pizzas and you will not cut.......Eat a bowl of oatmeal and one apple every day while taking every steroid in the book and you will not bulk.

The basics have repeatedly been explained to you.

What part are you unclear about?

Another one of your fishing threads. Your answer is Do what ever you like or serves your BB career at this time.

Should I shit or Pee ??? Well what does my body NEED to do at the time. You need to Bulk or do you need to cut... No stats for anyone no BF% report. Are you a fat man / kid or skinny. Are you and ectomorph or mesomorph ?? Wanna gain weight or loose weight??? What is your BB career physique need at this time to get you to your next level.

I've told you before kiddo.. :mad:

OMM

PS: same Question what do you not understand :Pat:

Last edited:
Latestart we know what's going on with this kid. I think I'll have to not post on this guy's threads as well as FML . One in the same..

I've been getting a lot from many of your threads and posts.
OMM....... :)

Last edited:
This has already been answered for you. Start posting stats. Your 19 and should not be using steroids.....but if you are, you can cut or bulk with most any steroid. This comes down to diet. You will not bulk in an extreme deficit no matter what you take. You will not cut in an extreme surplus no matter what you take.

Smoke crack all day and eat 6 large pizzas and you will not cut.......Eat a bowl of oatmeal and one apple every day while taking every steroid in the book and you will not bulk.

The basics have repeatedly been explained to you.

What part are you unclear about?

I'm asking whether I should eat in a deficit or surplus?!

you need to cut,****. your bodyfat is over 20% and you are asking whether you should cut or bulk? obviously cut ffs

Last edited by a moderator:
At 20% he's not cutting. He needs to just loose weight ... Fact is you cannot CUT at that body fat. It is just plain dieting. Cutting is when you get to close to your ultimate goal in MM and to bring it all out with the separations and vascularity. YOU are NOWHERE close to that body comp.

Stupid fvcking Question

OMM

Definitely bulk work your way up to 40% bf then take 20mg of winny for 2 weeks and you'll be shredded bro.

Definitely bulk work your way up to 40% bf then take 20mg of winny for 2 weeks and you'll be shredded bro.

OMG... thanks 9ER. Listen we're all so happy your showing back up.

Your advice here was needed. And with that as usual you're right on. Keep it up man we like to see it when someone can hone in on the seriousness AND give help just were a guy is lost.

OMM

seems to me that everyone and their dog want to bulk and cut, its the same issue with everyone doing a cycle.
we all want to gain muscles and lose fat.

Don't ask broad, unfounded questions. Ask questions with a plan :beertoast

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

Well I know a lot of guys gave you a hard time and thats gonna happen when you come here without a plan. You shouldn't start a cycle with no plan. I took over 6 months just to plan compounds, diet and really get down what i wanted. I even hired a coach to get it all done. Like what was stated before at 20% you should really really cut. Using steriods to do that might not be the best idea, i thinkkeyed in training and diet would do a lot of good. Obviously you;ve alread started and no one here can talk you out of it soooo cut and cut the right way. Dont go straight to 1700 calories and starve slowly wein off calories when you platue for a week and a half at one weight drop more carbs or fat or introduce cardio a couple times a week platue again make another adjustment as your body get use to what you're doing. I hope you have a good PCT planned along with an AI in case problems arise. Best of luck to you if you want some help I'd be more then happy to give suggestions you can PM me or we can hash it out here

Cut for sure.

Only idiots bulk at 20% bf in bodybuilding.

But at 20% body fat you likely aren't in great shape. So even cutting with AAS you will likely gain a fair amount of muscle too. Providing you don't starve yourself on a chick diet.

Cutting on a decent amount of calories with AAS will probably have more of a recompositing effect. E.g losing fat and gaining muscle.

Cut for sure.

Only idiots bulk at 20% bf in bodybuilding.

But at 20% body fat you likely aren't in great shape. So even cutting with AAS you will likely gain a fair amount of muscle too. Providing you don't starve yourself on a chick diet.

Cutting on a decent amount of calories with AAS will probably have more of a recompositing effect. E.g losing fat and gaining muscle.

well said there hoss. id rather much cut and pack the pounds.

Back