Should i extend my primo cycle???

KD94

Hi guys, just to start off i want to thank everyone who helped me out in the process of figuring out my cycle. (You should see my previous threads and how funny i was) . Right now im in the 3rd week of cycle which is like this :

Test E 250 pw
Primobolan 800pw
Mast prop 350pw

Absolutly no sides, libido is great , endurance is amazing but mild strength gains tbh.

At first i was going to make the cycle 12 weeks, but then i thought why not extend it to 16 weeks to get the most out of primo since everything is going amazing (i will be dropping mast at 10 weeks) , but im scared of recovery. I will be adding HCG at week 7 and taking 300iu twice per week. And im taking my AI throught cycle. Nolva and clomid are ready and at hand for a 4 week pct.

This is my second cycle , first cycle was test prop only for 8 weeks

23yr old 190pounds 17percent bf

So please if anyone could help me out and give me experience would be much appreciated

I think a low test/high primo cycle can probably be run for longer, but understand there's no free lunch, so to speak. The recovery could take longer.

Curious how your primo is dosed. Is it 100mg/ml?

You doing about 12mls total of injections per week.

That's about the max number of CCs I'd want to do without feeling like a pin cushion.

Also, with that stack and Masteron's anti-aromitase capabilities, I'd use the AI sparingly if any at all.

Mast and Primo are both DHTs so your libido could conceivably stay OK even if you've crashed your estro.

Thanks for the reply, i only take AI 0.5 2 days a week( monday and Thursday) which seems to be perfect considering masteron is helping out

Primo is taken twice per week every sunday and wednesday (400mg each)

Test is one shot on wednesday and masteron is EOD

i have to say pinning is alot but im handling quite well so far. But from what ive read and been told is that going the extra mile with primo is worth it, but im really scared of recovery which is whats drawing me back, but at the same time i know primo is quite mild and im taking a low dose test so thats whats making me somewhat consider extending it.

What do you think?

Sure go for it! Primo and mast are recoverable and that IS a low-dose test.

The one thing I'd think about is your winter/spring calendar and when you'd want to run another cycle.

Please take "time on/time off" seriously and look ahead to '18. Could be you'd want to get started earlier then and therefore not extend this one.

I remeber a few years back I wanted to schedule a cycle around a big softball tournament that had popped up and decided to cut the then-current cycle a little short.

Just something to consider but I always try to think a year ahead in these matters.

Thanks man its people like you that really helped me out in the making of this cycle!

Yeah i will defintly take 4-5 after the cycle. ( im pretty sure my buttcheecks will thank me for this :D)

I have to say this such a wonderful experience, im not so satisfied yet with the gains but thts primo and i need to run it longer.

I think i will go for the 16 weeks if everything is going well. It is sort of a recomp cycle , eating 1,800 calories 200 grams of protein a day with lots of cardio. Hoping for the best!

Thank you so much man for the help!

Back