Should I include dbol or tbol with test for my first cycle ?

Your planned cycle is a little off. Nevermind your age and stats, if your going to cycle now nobody can stop you. All we can do is guide you.

If you're planning on using aromasin, it needs to be every day. It has a very short half life. Bloodwork mid cycle will let you know if your dialed in. Don't stop using hcg and ai at the end of your cycle. Run it up to pct. Btw, you want to start your pct about 3 weeks after last pin not the very next week.

I would suggest reading through the ology faq's thread. It has all the info on first cycles and what couls potentially happen cycling at your age.

3 meals per day isn't going to cut it. No matter what your goals are, 3 meals per day is obsolete. 6 meals per day would be more optimal. If you need diet advice, 3j is the diet guy on here and has had a lot of success with members and pics to prove it. I would go the diet route first. Without a good diet in order, gear would be a waste of money...

Thank you so much for correcting my planned cycle. I am gonna do it at the end of the semester

So you've been here long enough and you say you are studying calculus but with that you ask if you should throw in another compound ?? Hmmm

At this stage of your career what will another compound do that JUST TEST not do???

Read a bit more of our facts on O'logy and THINK, THINK , THINK. Then strap on a cooler with those books so you can eat 6 meals a day.

Last edited:
To all the guys, Thanks for your input. I have postponed my cycle till the end of semester because that's when I turn 23 and I will only run test. Love you all

To all the guys, Thanks for your input. I have postponed my cycle till the end of semester because that's when I turn 23 and I will only run test. Love you all

good to hear, your homies (nuts) will love you for it.

Back