Should i use aifm on my cycle

RatedRKO

I just started test e cycle 500mg per week last week..I just recieved my aifm im wondering should i use this or wait a few more weeks...

whay dose he needs to use Aromatase inhibitor (AI) before feeling aromatic side effect?
it will not cause him to gain less mass??

ran_azrad said:
so can i use aromasin throughout all my cycle without gain less mass????

if you count water as mass then no. if you are looking at muscle gains then yes.

if you suppress estrogen too low it can affect gains, but it has to be rather low.

it is somewhat fair to say that AI's can reduce sheer mass gains (partly because some of that is water and fat). But as far as reducing quality muscle, no. Using ai's will also help keep blood pressure in a safe range (which is often an issue with mass cycles and AAS). BP is probably the biggest "safety" issue with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (at least acutely).

wow all the vets and mods got in on this one. havnt seen u guys post since i have started on this forum. lol. i never run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless i start to hold alot of water of get very bloated. not that it reduces my gains, but if im running a bulker i kinda like having some of that water on me. i dont usually put on alot of water weight, but it adds alot of size to my arms, and legs. if i start to see im holding alot of water and cant even make out my own muscles, i will run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). doesnt usually happen till about week 6 or 7 for me if i do run them. just a little dose of l-dex and i cut up very nice. so i wouldnt say it effects my gains in muscle, but u deff look alot bigger if ur holding a lil water. just my 2 cents. everyone is diffrent

Mac and Ulter are the kings man.

I have used AIFM basically since April of last year and I can definitely say that I've gained lean mass with minimal fat gain and zero water gain. I dropped the arimidex this past cycle and just used AIFM and I'm glad I did because the adex was just worthless because nothing changed. I had taken adex simply to reduce water weight, but the AIFM took care of that.

It also helps if you have any gyno flare ups during your cycle. I used it and even though I had puffy nips and knots even started to come up, but every single time they go away after I spot treat.

I'm addicted.

RichGenetics said:
Mac and Ulter are the kings man.

I have used AIFM basically since April of last year and I can definitely say that I've gained lean mass with minimal fat gain and zero water gain. I dropped the arimidex this past cycle and just used AIFM and I'm glad I did because the adex was just worthless because nothing changed. I had taken adex simply to reduce water weight, but the AIFM took care of that.

It also helps if you have any gyno flare ups during your cycle. I used it and even though I had puffy nips and knots even started to come up, but every single time they go away after I spot treat.

I'm addicted.

:)

Back