Showering after sex.

no. Im a guy and i take showers and my girl does too.. You sweat and shit when you have sex so you have to take a shower.

It doesn't matter to me but usually we make enough of a mess to need a shower but we usually relax together for a while first, gather our energy, then clean up.

Yeah... it usually means it was really good if, in the past, I had to take a shower afterward. I usually take a shower before sex, and afterward I've marked all the items off the checklist (eat, shower, sex), so it's immediately sleepytime, heh.

Yeah if your going out or to work hell yeah. Don't want to walk around with that I just had sex smell all over you. :)

THREAT said:
I am with Puddles on this one. Relax after and then shower together.
Yeah I think most people on this board would also like to be with Puddles in the shower. :D

shit the type of girl that I bring home....if I didnt shower I might catch something....its a health issue.

By the way this is my first post. Nice to meet you.:asshole:

Flash_Gordon said:
Yeah I think most people on this board would also like to be with Puddles in the shower. :D

Hey...I'm all for conserving water. Meet me in the shower at 9:30...don't be late!

When possible, I like to shower before sex. Makes it more fun.

Back