Showing dem wheels, still dropping bf but looking big me thinks

carverelli

I am banned!
Abandoned heavy legwork due to heart issues. Sticking to higher reps 15 plus with leg presses, squats, and lunges

Not sure why pic loaded sideways

prep, ready to go, battle scars...

View attachment 561201View attachment 561202View attachment 561203View attachment 561204

edit: all these pics are kinda out of order.. dk why but seems like the original post dumped half of what i tried to attach? if you read this first post then pick through the other two post, all the pics are there.. sorry. not sure why it fucked up.. Bronson

pretty cool story here...

after a year long lay off, came back for a bout.. had to cut some weight, can see me all chubby throwing knees there, dem' calves tho

can see i cut down, various stages of my prep for th fight..

those are wheels off my war wagon, I've never hitt squats or presses at this point.. no weights or machines, just work in the gym polishing up for a fight.

decked out in my trunks taking pics last week before busting out a war boner and going at it..

trimmed up and sparing the last week of prep for the fight, chopping some low kicks that lift my sparring partners leg off the mats - then catching his kick there and getting ready to lay down something to impress spectators and judges alike..

then you see the aftermath of a hard fought low kick war..

fighting a lefty who banged away on y left lead leg pretty good.

thats bruising a week after the match there..

there is my right leg next to the wife's leg.. my kicking leg on that southpaw, split my shin open kicking him on the forearms. i tried to break his left ulnar, pounded that arm til he quit throwing punches with it then kept going after it.. because he was making faces when i hit him there, and I'm kind of a dick

he didn't get off his stool to answer for the fourth round

and me recovered, sometime maybe weeks or months later..

just cropped these up real quick. most of them weren't pics of my legs.. just keeping my mug off cam so nobody complains about my fucking resemblance to george clooney or brad pit ( sarcasm )

anyway, kind of interested to see what you weight lifters think of those fighting' wheels anyway

i think i could use more hamstrings ( who doesn't need more hamstrings? )

maybe blow up my calves some more..

again, never done a " leg day " in the weight room.. when i box, every day is leg day

be nice.. or be brutal..

thats what I'm still working with as far as legs pretty much ( these pics from 2013 )

I've put on about 15 lbs upper body, mostly filling out arms, and lats.. some chest, some shoulders

how bout them wheels tho?

let me know what i need to work on

Bronson

Last edited:
all the pics are out of order, the first post seemed to dump most of the pic files?

i dk.. you can gather what time frame they fall into if you read my first post.

sorry, I'm not a better computer nerd guy

these from the last week of prep before the contest.. trimmed up and sharp in the gym before the big dance, decked out in my trunks.. these are cropped, didn't really take pics of just the gams lol

View attachment 561209View attachment 561210 View attachment 561211

Last edited:
Charles Bronson your one mf i would not wanna fight! My shins are super sensitive one kick and ill be on the ground lol dam you punish the shit out of your body!

Charles Bronson your one mf i would not wanna fight! My shins are super sensitive one kick and ill be on the ground lol dam you punish the shit out of your body!

that is a huge compliment, i happen to know for a fact you're a tough hombre

thanks bro..

I'm just too dumb too proud and too something else to know when to quit.

i beat a lot of guys on general lack of give a fuck, doesnt really lend itself to a " stellar" career..

but you get lots of good stories out of it

that is a huge compliment, i happen to know for a fact you're a tough hombre

thanks bro..

I'm just too dumb too proud and too something else to know when to quit.

i beat a lot of guys on general lack of give a fuck, doesnt really lend itself to a " stellar" career..

but you get lots of good stories out of it

Thankfully ive never fought a mma or boxer in the streets I haven't fought in years but any guy that can kick can win any regular guy on the st. Honestly i wouldn't even be able to defend kicks if it ever happens i hope i can grab into him choke him out or something lol

apologies to Carverelli

man , i thought this was like one of those " hey everybody! show us your forearms!"

im kinda dumb, didn't mean any disrespect hopping on your thread like that..

mods, please remove my dumb shit off this gentleman's thread if you happen across this..

thanks..

and sorry again friend.. Bronson

Back