Shut down

dbchi

Just got my Test levels back and it was 68 - way below the threshold. My cycle was 400 deca/600test for 10 weeks. Did 4 weeks of clomid. Question - should I do more clomid for another two weeks and then get retested?

1/2 tab of arimidex per day or 1 tab per day? I was going to do 50mg of clomid per day. Please let me know if you think that is enough. Thanks-

Yep, dropping deca 2 weeks before test sounds like a good idea. I have been looking heavily into HCG, Clomid and Nolvadex - because 4 weeks of clomid didn't do it for me and I have never used Deca in my life.

I personally believe at this point this is why everyone says "your first cycle is your best," I dont think most people ARE recouperated before jumping back on. Seeing how most people do clomid 2-4 weeks, why are they not jumping right back on cycle? Because your not done recouperating IMO, but the body will be very slow on its own without help.

HCG to get the balls back producing thier juice, clomid + nolvadex for the post cycle IMO so far, I have been collecting every article I can find on post cycle.

Mudge said:

I personally believe at this point this is why everyone says "your first cycle is your best," I dont think most people ARE recouperated before jumping back on. Seeing how most people do clomid 2-4 weeks, why are they not jumping right back on cycle? Because your not done recouperating IMO, but the body will be very slow on its own without help.

this is the most original idea that i have seen
on an anabolic board in forever...

are you angling towards the cumulative effect
of your body's natural test + exogenous or
perhaps some hereto unknown additional effect
of natural test versus that of synthetic???

exatly how keen is Clomid to your post cycle? i mean..do you REALLY have to have it?? i have never used it, but i really never understood the whole reasoning behind it..plus, i wouldn't know the FIRST palce to get it...
is there any kind of non RX generic brand that workds the same as clomid? don't flame me guys..but after reading these posts, im just wondering whats going on inside my body right now and im about to do 500 sust 300 deca

I am not really sure how effective clomid really is,when I first started cycling I used it because I was told it was a must.I have also done a cycle without using it post cycle and could not tell a difference at all.The only thing I have ever used post cycle that I could honestly say made a difference was H.C.G.,I actually had a sex drive and could get an erection post cycle wich is good for me.

I had the same problem. I did Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2000iu every third day for 15 days, 40mg Novaldex ed for 3 weeks

It snapped me right out of it.

You need the high doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to shock your balls into working again.
Althought the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can be supressive itself, combined with the novaldex it worked like a charm.

I was shut down for a month, lost all my gains, and was so depressed I did not want to come out of the house.

Fix this now

I think people are slowly waking up to the fact that clomid+nolvadex or even nolvadex by itself are better.

Back