Shutdown_Var

Redraider

Hey guys been back/fourth with many of you gents and I appreciate all the advice.

I tweaked up my cycle a little bit that was originally supposed to be a 12 weeks test e with 8 weeks Var. jumped the gun and decided to take Var throughout the entire cycle at 75 Mgs a day. Feeling nice pumps in weeks 2 of Var and 3 of test but feeling a little lethargic. I have test prop on hand. I would like to be "on" ASAP and not feel so dead. Amy suggestions? Have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Arimdex, Clomid, Nolva, test e, test p and can get anything else. Want to get to feeling good again instead of this BLAH that I am experiencing as well as trouble sleeping.....

Sorry for the unorganized post....I feel like hell!!!

dont run the var for that long lol

yeah var is "mild" compared to some other orals but still lol

and start test p 100mg-150mg eod, drop it 4-5 weeks in

So far I have done the following:

Week 1- 250/mg test e split 125mg mon./Wed
Week 2 - 250/mg test e & Var @ 75 mgs towards end of week 2
Week 3 - ***now*** .07 cc test e Sunday tomorrow .07 CC test e
.07 CC test e Wed. Tomorrow

13 days of Var @ 75mgs

I did one 50 mg shot of test prop last week but backed off due to advice from other folks.

I have a trip planned for a 3 day vacation in 2 weeks. Want to make sure I'm feeling good by then and not bloated. The lethargy is killing me. Not sure about the pecker wrecker either BUT I will say I'm looking pretty solid with the beach muscles. : )

BUT I will say I'm looking pretty solid with the beach muscles. : )

Shit like this makes me cringe and immediately know a person shouldn't be using AAS....actually most of your post tells me that

You should be doing 500mg/WK of test e, MAYBE with Anavar (var) for the last 6-8 at the right dosage. Do more research

Shit like this makes me cringe and immediately know a person shouldn't be using AAS....actually most of your post tells me that

You should be doing 500mg/WK of test e, MAYBE with Anavar (var) for the last 6-8 at the right dosage. Do more research

Lol.....I'd say I deserve that. I have PLENTY of research under my belt what I can say is that I have had this FEAR of being bloated on test and becoming the marshmallow man SO to be vascular is a huge plus at this point. With that being said I am training accordingly with diet and cardio so it's not the AAS.

I worked my ass off to get my BF percentage down before beginning cycle so here I am.....

How much of a flucation of test levels will I be looking at if I take about two weeks of prop to get my test levels going with the var?

I really don't want to have the "yo yo effect" but damn I'm getting impatient as ever

Lol.....I'd say I deserve that. I have PLENTY of research under my belt what I can say is that I have had this FEAR of being bloated on test and becoming the marshmallow man SO to be vascular is a huge plus at this point. With that being said I am training accordingly with diet and cardio so it's not the AAS.

I worked my ass off to get my BF percentage down before beginning cycle so here I am.....

IF you had done your research as you claim you would know that test bloat is both temporary and avoidable.

IF you had done your research as you claim you would know that test bloat is both temporary and avoidable.

Yes, I understand this which is why I have all the necessary ancillaries on hand. I waited until I had everything IN HAND until my first pin which is adversely effecting my cycle with planned vacations, training, etc.

Tough shit, right? Yeah, I agree but I am looking for a few ways to maybe modify my cycle. It appears now I am way over complicating it. If that is the case I'll just stick to the original plan of:

12 weeks 300-375 mg/ew pinned Sun./Wed.
*****modification**** Anavar (var) @ 75 Mgs/day starting at week 2 as opposed to the orginally planned week 5.

I have prop staring at me that I thought I may frontload with BUT that may overly complicate things.

Back