Sick of getting ripped off.

Canadian as well get your post count up, plan your cycle and get input from the ology community your will be increasing your count at the same time while learning before you buy.

I know the feeling. Been there, done that. But you found the right place. This forum has no hidden agendas, everyone is looking out for each other. That's how it should be. Just have to be patient bro. You're on the right track!

I know the feeling. Been there, done that. But you found the right place. This forum has no hidden agendas, everyone is looking out for each other. That's how it should be. Just have to be patient bro. You're on the right track!

Happen to me this year..A group of friends and I all put in and placed an order from two recamended sites and the stuff never came. So all I can say is becarefull who you get your info from make sure there not talking out of there ass.

Stay away from web sites if you live in Canada

Happen to me this year..A group of friends and I all put in and placed an order from two recamended sites and the stuff never came. So all I can say is becarefull who you get your info from make sure there not talking out of there ass.

I feel your pain. I have turned to Pro Hormones until I can find a legit gear source. I will say they get the job done, just be careful with any prohormone with methyl 17a, as they tend to be extremely rough on your liver.

Last edited:
I feel your pain. I have turned to Pro Hormones until I can find a legit gear source. I will say they get the job done, just be careful with any prohormone with methyl 17a, as they tend to be extremely rough on your liver.
If you cant have/find a test base for your cycle then you should not be using any AAS pro-h or not.

If you cant have/find a test base for your cycle then you should not be using any AAS pro-h or not.

I couldn't agree more, I honestly dont like the idea of PH at all. Funny how it is legal AND potentially more dangerous than the real deal. The sides are ridiculous.

Back