Sick of your GUT?

i cant read but i looked at the pictures :) , seriously it is a good read doc and im glad you added flax seed along with the oil too many people ignore the seeds and just gulp the oil , with the seeds you get not only efas but also a LOT of quality fiber

great read...from my experience i would have to say that stress plays a much higher role then i ever thought it would...

i got to 4% bf with NO PROBLEMS what so ever a year or so ago...i wasnt really trying to do that, it was just one of the best times in my life, it was prolly the most stress free time in my adult life and DAMN did it show. Weird things started to happen like my fingers and lips cracking and someone offered to do a bf test and it came out at 4% on a 9 pt and he said that it would be bad to maintain that so i rose up to ~6% and stayed there without a problem UNTIL stress hit and wow what a difference, damn near overnight. everything changed, and i could not maintain the leanness.

heres a pic, i wasnt big at all but i was pretty lean..which indirectly ended up casuing the stress...

Very informative Doc., I actually like to read :biggthump so keep on posting those solid threads.

Back