site injections..

Temporary. But so are the effects of AAS. If you get larger muscles at the site injection, then you have larger muscles. It all kind of depends on how you look at it

I personally think that Winstrol (winny) is good to be used for site injections. Many will tell you this is a myth, but i shot Winstrol (winny) in my shoulders one summer and they never looked fuller or more vascular. As long is it is going into a muscle it wouldnt hurt to try as you need to shoot suspension ED so you are going to need to play with different injection sites anyway.

Champ

mustanged77 said:
Temporary. But so are the effects of AAS. If you get larger muscles at the site injection, then you have larger muscles. It all kind of depends on how you look at it
what do you mean by so are the effects of aas???

indrid_cold17 said:
what do you mean by so are the effects of aas???
You gotta take Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to stay big. Same goes with everything else in life. You gotta eat everyday to live, you gotta drink water to stay hydrated, you gotta keep putting gas in your car so it can drive, etc. You cant just do a cycle and then expect it all to last you a lifetime. :)

pineapple said:
You gotta take Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to stay big. Same goes with everything else in life. You gotta eat everyday to live, you gotta drink water to stay hydrated, you gotta keep putting gas in your car so it can drive, etc. You cant just do a cycle and then expect it all to last you a lifetime. :)
from what i know gains are permenant as long as you are eating good and training and you aint beyond your natural limit by too much ,if it was temporary then there is no point of using aas..peace

Back