snacks for work ( lifeguard)

George1989

I would like some advice about easy light snacks that i can eat at work. I am a lifeguard my shift is from 10:00 until 19:00. I eat a good breakfast ( brown rice with eggs ) or oats with eggs but i need something to carry with me i was thinking to take boiled eggs or some apples

Any ideas?

I would like some advice about easy light snacks that i can eat at work. I am a lifeguard my shift is from 10:00 until 19:00. I eat a good breakfast ( brown rice with eggs ) or oats with eggs but i need something to carry with me i was thinking to take boiled eggs or some apples

Any ideas?

In my opinion the best snack is light sea salt almonds. Put 2 oz in a bag and you getting 300+ calories, good fats and protein and will help kill your cravings while you work. Plus it is small, so your manager won't be looking at your all wierd while you eat them.

Some apples would be a good idea too. No one would look strangely at a life guard eating an apple, since apples are considered one of the healthy fruits. :)

Greek yogurt (you will need cooler)can also add protein /bcaa/eaa's
Almonds
Deer jerky excellent snack , lean high protein ,no refrigeration needed!
Hardboiled eggs
Peanut butter / celery

IMAG0406.jpg

Last edited:
Boiled eggs and apples are great snack options. They provide protein, fiber, and nutrients to keep you energized throughout your lifeguard shift. You can also consider packing some trail mix with nuts and dried fruits, yogurt cups, or carrot sticks with hummus. These snacks are easy to carry and will help keep you satisfied during the day.

Back