snap on vial tops???

quasimodo

My ongoing battle with supplies to the UK and my reluctance to pay stupid money for delivery continues! I have managed to find suppliers for pins/syringes/oils/and even stericup filters http://www.camlab.co.uk much cheaper then in US lol ,however the one thing im having problems with is pre sealed vials i have found un-sealed bottles at www.ebottles.co.uk at very very cheap prices but due to only making for personal use i am reluctant to purchase a crimper, Im sure i have seen this somewhere,but cant remember where??? where can i get snap on tops??? and are they as sterile/airtight as crimp tops??

Have you tried to order from the first site you listed? Do they ship to someone who doesn't have a company?

havent ordered as yet, will be doing so in the next few weeks, will update when i do, I see no reason as to why they wouldn't deal with individuals

I've contacted myself a few stores in UK and others in europe and most of them require the customer to be a lab or scientist! But never contacted this one... the better is to contact them by mail or phone first to check that out!

have you found any store in uk that sells BA, BB and oils without asking too mutch questions?

have just mailed them and am waiting for a reply regarding sale to the individual, as for Ba/BB i am using llemlange at the minute, seeing as they are only used in such small amounts I dont mind paying for the postage, my main aim is to find suppliers for the items that are used more often, filters/vials, as for oils i use grapeseed oil from tesco

You can use the red fold over all rubber seal tops. They insert into the vial and then you fold a rubber flap around the outside of the vial top. They are great because they are removeable and easy to put on, but also create an airtight sterile seal. I'm forgetting the common name for these, but I'm sure that research lab supply has them even it you just want to find out what they look like and are called so that you can find them in the uk.

Back