so whats everyone running?

I'm on second week of pct as well. Coming off a 16 week cut cycle. Going to run a simple 8 week bulk cycle starting in Nov sometime. Sust 900/wk, pinn Mon, Wens and Fri. Front load first 3 weeks or so with test p. 50mgs/day d Bol last 6 weeks of cycle. I got an extra btl and a half of test p left over from my cut cycle so I thought i would use I to kick start the cycle. I want to really peak at the end so I threw in the d Bol for last 6 weeks.

I'm on second week of pct as well. Coming off a 16 week cut cycle. Going to run a simple 8 week bulk cycle starting in Nov sometime. Sust 900/wk, pinn Mon, Wens and Fri. Front load first 3 weeks or so with test p. 50mgs/day d Bol last 6 weeks of cycle. I got an extra btl and a half of test p left over from my cut cycle so I thought i would use I to kick start the cycle. I want to really peak at the end so I threw in the d Bol for last 6 weeks.

I mean 12 week bulk cycle. Sorry !

well dre sometimez light cycles r good for.morale.. i wish i can run light cycles still.. manski that sounds pleasent.. but why so high with sus.. id cut the dbol out.. all water wt man.. add in low tren ace or low npp.. with sus at 750.. eat heavy keep low fat.. do cardio.. nice little bulk their.. for 12weeks.. run the tren or npp from week 3-10..

Currently in week 10 of 15 weeks of test e. dbol was at 40/40/40/60/60. Superdrol will be at 10mg for the last 4 weeks. Gonna cruise for a month or so then cut to 7-8% with test/tren/mast

well dre sometimez light cycles r good for.morale.. i wish i can run light cycles still.. manski that sounds pleasent.. but why so high with sus.. id cut the dbol out.. all water wt man.. add in low tren ace or low npp.. with sus at 750.. eat heavy keep low fat.. do cardio.. nice little bulk their.. for 12weeks.. run the tren or npp from week 3-10..
I'm getting my sust from aml and they have super sust 300 so I figured I'd bump it up a notch this time around. I try to just run tren on my cut cycle cause I run it for at least 8 wks at 150mg eod and I know it's hard on the liver, etc. So I try to just use it once a year. Don't have any exprience with npp. I know it's water weight but I do love good d Bol.

Currently in week 10 of 15 weeks of test e. dbol was at 40/40/40/60/60. Superdrol will be at 10mg for the last 4 weeks. Gonna cruise for a month or so then cut to 7-8% with test/tren/mast

Wow, 2 orals in one cycle ? Hope your being safe my friend !

600mgs Test E/week
600mgs EQ/week
400mgs Tren A/week
Starting 60 mgs anavar/day in a few weeks
HGH 10iu 3 times per week
Humilin R 10iu post workout

currently running test-e 500mg a week. 10 weeks in... next cycle will be 600mg a wk of t400 and 400mg a wk of deca along with 4wk anadrol kicker.. hopefully early January (time on = time off??) or can I run sooner

wk 1-16 - 62.5mg test prop / 50 tne. -anabolic nation.... I am talking dosage of each compound to equal out to 1ml. p.s TNE is not taken everday, i just use them both at the required time before workout EOD.
wk 1-10 - var 75-80 eod - 10mg gp pharm then going to 25mg anablolic nation var
wk 1-16 - adex .5 eod - anabolic nation
wk 4-6 - 25mg injectable anadrol-oil based ED
wk 4-16 20mg nolvadex - got itchy nips so had to use this.
wk 1-16 aegis liver protectant ED
wk 8-16 100mg tren ace?????? maybe
pct....nolva clomid

whire dog u should add dandelion extract to that stack if u stay natty to slim.. and l arginine then add a thermogenic.. with a low carb diet.. eveyone else.looks like u guys are havig fun!!!!

whire dog u should add dandelion extract to that stack if u stay natty to slim.. and l arginine then add a thermogenic.. with a low carb diet.. eveyone else.looks like u guys are havig fun!!!!

Yer... there isn't enough medical evidence to support that dandelion extract actually does what they claim it does. Arginine i have been considering. Thermogenic i might consider.... Ill do some research on it. Diet and exercise is my main concern at the moment. At 42 i have also been considering getting my bloods done and make sure everything is running efficiently.

Week 1-10 Test P 75mg EOD
Week 2-9 Tren A 75mg EOD.
Three weeks in and feeln good. First run with the tren. All is well so far

not really trying to jump in, but low carb dieting works, but lets be frank. weight loss only happens when your calories are in a deficit right? so if you count your calories and are within your limits, you can theoretically have a 1000grams of carbs for the day, ONLY IF YOU KEEP WITHIN YOUR DAILY CALS. just saying ;)

what i mean to say is, that carbs are not the end all be all. calories are :) . i eat under 200gr of carbs per day, but all my carbs are from excellent sources

Back