So you want to lose weight...

dylangemelli

I am banned!
So you want to lose weight…

So, you want to lose weight… for whatever the reason may be and you need help… well, you’ve come to the right place… In this post I will explain a few simple ways to lose weight in a safe and effective manner…

The first thing to understand when wanting to lose weight is the simple “law of thermogenics.” The law of thermogenics states that “to lose weight, you need to consume less calories than burned.” So, it’s very simple… burn more calories than you consume and you will have success at losing weight…

Or is it that simple? To me, that’s a base for it but not necessarily always true… You could eat terrible foods on a daily basis and still burn more “calories” than eaten but not necessarily lose weight… The law is a start and a basis for what you need but that is not all of it by any means…

You obviously need to start with your diet… I am not going to get into diet in this post because I would type for a year and still not be done… So I am going to talk about a few supplements that can be of huge help in your quest to lose weight…

My recommendation: There are thousands of different companies, advertisements, etc… that claim they have the magic pill or something guranteed to lose weight… So how do you pick what to take out of all these claims? Its simple… there are some that simply stand out amongst the rest, that have success rates in the 90% area… That is what I will recommend… what I know works…

I prefer to run a stack for weight loss as it covers more area so I will start with a few stacking ideas and then give recommendations for stand alones as well…

There has been a tremendously high success rate from users of the NTBM Shred Stack. The shred stack consists of N2Burn, N2Flame and N2Stim… Product descriptions and reviews can be read here: http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/B...ack-p104.html… I also would add in Need2Slin to this stack as well… Product description can be read here: Need2Slin - the worlds first test boosting nutrient repartitioner!

I would also highly recommend running a pre workout, such as N2Amp alongside this stack… Take it before you workout and it will give you a nice increase in metabolism, thus helping you burn off fat at a more rapid pace!

This is a comprehensive stack designed to cover all your bases with accomplishing your weight loss goals… Now, if you are afraid of stacks and want to run a stand alone, there are two to me that stand out amongst the rest… N2Burn would be my first recommendation as a stand alone… N2-burn

The other that I would highly recommend is forged burner… Forged Burner - Bodybuilding Fat Burners

Either one of these as a stand alone would be successful as well but I truly feel that stack would bring better and quicker results…

Now, you’ve got your diet and your supplements… That leaves us to your training… Now, it should be obvious that cardio is going to be necessary when it comes to weight loss… This is a no brainer… I believe that mixing in a nice endurance session followed by a HIIT session (high intensity interval training) will produce desired results… Also, when lifting, it will be much more beneficial to do higher reps at a lower weight and to also have minimal rest (roughly 30 seconds) in between each set… It will also be beneficial to train with stability exercises… example: lifting while seated on a stability ball or standing on a bosu ball… this will help your core stability and help you to utilize more areas of the body while training…

So this is a quick review on what to do to lose weight… If you have any questions, I am always here to help! Shredding is my specialty so I am always here to help!!

Good post buddy.
I really like the addition of R-ALA in N2Burn.
That and diiodo is a proven ingredient for thyroid stimulation. There are a few different companies that have this as their ONLY ingredient, and sure, the products work, but N2Burn has this as ONE of their many proven ingredients.

i didn't know that either... thats great info... that just makes it stand out even more!

x2! I use N2Slin year round as well. Def helps me make sure i'm getting the most out of my food with as little as i'm eating right now.

Some people like a IIFYM approach but i prefer clean calories - just the way my metabolism works...I'd be fat if I did IIFYM

But using my own plan I was able to drop 25lb in about 12 weeks

x2! I use N2Slin year round as well. Def helps me make sure i'm getting the most out of my food with as little as i'm eating right now.

Some people like a IIFYM approach but i prefer clean calories - just the way my metabolism works...I'd be fat if I did IIFYM

But using my own plan I was able to drop 25lb in about 12 weeks

That is awesome DH! I remember dropping close to 50 lbs in 16 weeks for my first competition...although I was doing close to 2 hours of cardio ED the last 6 weeks prior to the show...and it sucked big time! I am using need2slin as well and will not go another day without it in my supplement regemine...as well as Anabeta, I take them both at the same time daily...30 minutes prior to my meals. I have dropped about 10 lbs in the past 3 weeks, so slow and steady she goes!

Great post Dylan, thanks for some good info here...keeps the fire lit under my as*!!!

[/B]

That is awesome DH! I remember dropping close to 50 lbs in 16 weeks for my first competition...although I was doing close to 2 hours of cardio ED the last 6 weeks prior to the show...and it sucked big time! I am using need2slin as well and will not go another day without it in my supplement regemine...as well as Anabeta, I take them both at the same time daily...30 minutes prior to my meals. I have dropped about 10 lbs in the past 3 weeks, so slow and steady she goes!

Great post Dylan, thanks for some good info here...keeps the fire lit under my as*!!!

Nice man! Unfortunately my genetics make it very hard for me to be lean. I'm thinking about switch to an IF approach soon. Just need to do my homework and come up with a plan.

Needless to say if I do that I will be taking all my N2Slin the minute my eating window hits

What are typical results with S4?

muscle hardening is the major result from it... i mean, the leaner you are, the more like granite you look with s4... its amazing...

leaness, energy, strength... all excellent attributes from s4... its one of my favorite all time!

me and my freinds used to run n2slin at 3-6 caps a day usually spaced out but someimes doubled if a big carby meal was served up, great product alot of guys love and respect this. Gonna have to stock up on some now i think about it has been hard to come by of late def a must for "the list" lol :scratchhe

So you want to lose weight***8230;

So, you want to lose weight***8230; for whatever the reason may be and you need help***8230; well, you***8217;ve come to the right place***8230; In this post I will explain a few simple ways to lose weight in a safe and effective manner***8230;

The first thing to understand when wanting to lose weight is the simple ***8220;law of thermogenics.***8221; The law of thermogenics states that ***8220;to lose weight, you need to consume less calories than burned.***8221; So, it***8217;s very simple***8230; burn more calories than you consume and you will have success at losing weight***8230;

Or is it that simple? To me, that***8217;s a base for it but not necessarily always true***8230; You could eat terrible foods on a daily basis and still burn more ***8220;calories***8221; than eaten but not necessarily lose weight***8230; The law is a start and a basis for what you need but that is not all of it by any means***8230;

You obviously need to start with your diet***8230; I am not going to get into diet in this post because I would type for a year and still not be done***8230; So I am going to talk about a few supplements that can be of huge help in your quest to lose weight***8230;

My recommendation: There are thousands of different companies, advertisements, etc***8230; that claim they have the magic pill or something guranteed to lose weight***8230; So how do you pick what to take out of all these claims? Its simple***8230; there are some that simply stand out amongst the rest, that have success rates in the 90% area***8230; That is what I will recommend***8230; what I know works***8230;

I prefer to run a stack for weight loss as it covers more area so I will start with a few stacking ideas and then give recommendations for stand alones as well***8230;

There has been a tremendously high success rate from users of the NTBM Shred Stack. The shred stack consists of N2Burn, N2Flame and N2Stim***8230; Product descriptions and reviews can be read here: http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/B...ack-p104.html***8230; I also would add in Need2Slin to this stack as well***8230; Product description can be read here: Need2Slin - the worlds first test boosting nutrient repartitioner!

I would also highly recommend running a pre workout, such as N2Amp alongside this stack***8230; Take it before you workout and it will give you a nice increase in metabolism, thus helping you burn off fat at a more rapid pace!

This is a comprehensive stack designed to cover all your bases with accomplishing your weight loss goals***8230; Now, if you are afraid of stacks and want to run a stand alone, there are two to me that stand out amongst the rest***8230; N2Burn would be my first recommendation as a stand alone***8230; N2-burn

The other that I would highly recommend is forged burner***8230; Forged Burner - Bodybuilding Fat Burners

Either one of these as a stand alone would be successful as well but I truly feel that stack would bring better and quicker results***8230;

Now, you***8217;ve got your diet and your supplements***8230; That leaves us to your training***8230; Now, it should be obvious that cardio is going to be necessary when it comes to weight loss***8230; This is a no brainer***8230; I believe that mixing in a nice endurance session followed by a HIIT session (high intensity interval training) will produce desired results***8230; Also, when lifting, it will be much more beneficial to do higher reps at a lower weight and to also have minimal rest (roughly 30 seconds) in between each set***8230; It will also be beneficial to train with stability exercises***8230; example: lifting while seated on a stability ball or standing on a bosu ball***8230; this will help your core stability and help you to utilize more areas of the body while training***8230;

So this is a quick review on what to do to lose weight***8230; If you have any questions, I am always here to help! Shredding is my specialty so I am always here to help!!

Oh no another nedd2. Ad

GREEK YOGURT
Benefit: Feeling fuller for longer
AVOCADO
Benefit: Reduced risk of heart disease
BELL PEPPERS
Benefit: Improved immune function

Back