Somaject !!

mike1107

I just saw on another board that they don't sell for the moment...if anyone has more infos , post them !

mike1107 said:
I just saw on another board that they don't sell for the moment...if anyone has more infos , post them !

I dont understand the question!

What does, " they dont sell for the moment" mean??

Somaject

From what I was told, how I understood it, was there will be no more Eurotech/somaject kits coming into the states.

Stroyer

Last edited:
Wow are you serious, I was planning on ordering some for my next cycle or as soon as I can afford it. That would suck donkey balls bigtime.

Yes its true...

True as can be...if you want some kits, you better get them now, before they dry up for the time being.

Stroyer

it means they stopped to sell GH for the moment...
my english sucks sometimes ....
I'd only advice to order some ASAP if you want to use it..

Because they dont have control over the GH! Their reputation is on the line! If the GH has been handled poorly, Euro-tech has no idea. They package the bad GH and their rep get bad!

I don't know what to think about it now since I saw nyflex's post... as I'm in Europe, I guess there are less chances it'd be handled the wrong way ...

mike1107 said:
I don't know what to think about it now since I saw nyflex's post... as I'm in Europe, I guess there are less chances it'd be handled the wrong way ...

Wrong! Euro-Tech is based out of Canada, if I'm not mistaken!

I know the Raw Material is made in Europe, and it is packages in Canada. I dont see how it can be a US company...Its not FDA approved!

bro, its UNDERGROUND!!! i'll see if i can find the link to the website, if you notice, theres no addy or phone numbers whatsoever on the site! i'm waiting for some at this very moment... a bunch of us ordered a shitload... tracking numbers are USPS!!! items dropped off in US, i wont say what city for protection of the company, but you get the jist...

btw, we ordered direct, which means if the packs were dropped off in US, most likely packaging is being done in US...

it says its made in europe. so do you think its worth buying it theirs alot of miss handeled kits. ive talked to 3 diffrent people that got it and they said it wasnt sent in ice.

If you want to know about somaject go to anabolex.com and read flex's posts on it. According to him , and he is an awsome source of information, somaject is worth its weight in gold. peace.

I didn't pick up some GH from them for the moment , but IMO there is a reason why this company is not FDA approved...²

whatever, I think I won't order from them for moment : I prefer paying more $$$ & have good stuff than SHIT ... just my .02.

Back