Some advice on a new cycle???

lb311986

Hi guys.

Was looking for any advice on what to run next time round?

Stats
31 year old
5ft 9
168 pounds
14% body fat (Thier abouts)

Ive ran cycles previous to now and i currently just cruise on test. Ive always just stuck to 500-600mg of Test E per week during a blast. This is my 2nd cycle i just finished and gained around 10lbs over 10 weeks. My first cycle i wouldnt even call it a cycle as i was ignorant to how to actually cycle test and nail a diet (Idiot). Ive learned and read into as much detail on how to run a cycle safely and also effectively and this time round i got it.

Should i just stick to running Test E? I never suffer any sides at all (Small amount of spots appear on my back mid cycle but its barely noticeable) I run Arimidex at 0.5mg EOD to keep Gyno + Bloat away and also any other estrogen problems. (Was gonna switch to Aromasin)

I always do bloodwork (Full panel check) (Last check was 3 weeks ago and all came back in range.. Well apart from the Test check :D)

Just wanted some advice on any other compounds i should maybe try or just keep sticking to Test E? Will i ever hit a wall on gains just running Test E only? Im not into taking any oral's ie Dbol etc

What do use guys suggest?

Thanks !

have you taken hcg?

This ^^^

Good on you for starting test only and blood work. Puts you ahead of many beginners already.
If you like the gains I would run it again :) with that said, Thats admittedly not what I did. I added something I thought would be mild. I added equipose. Liked it a lot.

Just do your research. Be careful. Be responsible. And FOOD!

This ^^^

Good on you for starting test only and blood work. Puts you ahead of many beginners already.
If you like the gains I would run it again :) with that said, Thats admittedly not what I did. I added something I thought would be mild. I added equipose. Liked it a lot.

Just do your research. Be careful. Be responsible. And FOOD!

And equipose has tendency to raise hemotocrit levels pretty quick. You may get lucky that it may not effect you S much as others but I'd do bloods again after 10 weeks and give blood if the numbers require it. Be safe

First of all Welcome to the board :wavey:

So it seems you are a bit light and so I question your diet. Work on that. I can't advice diet regimen myself.

So good to hear you use an AI and understand some of the sides of High estradiol (E2). I think a good basic cycle for you would be Test E and Dbol for a kicker or maybe just Test E and Test P for your kick start. Knowledge of using an AI you have and hence it is needed for a Test, Dbol cycle. I would push your test up to 750mgs and run it for 14 weeks.

You might like the Dbol strength increase and the extended cycle with increased 750mgs Test for 14 weeks will allow the needed time for all the synthesis to happen and hold. BUT since you are 14% BF I also recommend some aerobic post workout every day.

I believe if you eat right, and do the 14 week min lifting heavier and the aerobics dialed in you can do this put on mass, weigh and come out at 12% BF.

My 2 cents

Last edited:
Back