Some Cycle related questions (Strong Post)

lifeisg00d

Stats:
6 1
10% body fat
6 years of weight training

I have done a previous cycle of Hdrol for 6 weeks at 75 mg about 4 years ago and gained about 10 lbs after PCT. The only symptom i suffered from was being lethergic and had nausea ( im assuming because it was too heavy on my liver)

I also done a cycle of androgel ( VERY DUMB move I didnt do the proper research at the time) ( I did recover from the GEL but did suffer from sensitive nipples for 2-3 weeks post androgel ) ( Please dont scold me for this cycle BECAUSE I KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE)

I am thinking of doing a proper steroid cycle now consisting of

Test E (250 mg X 2 ) a week for 15 weeks
Tbol 50 mg ED ( week 1 - 4)
Finesteride(Proscar) ( 1mg EOD)
Arimidex 1 mg ( when ever i start to feel my nipples get sensitive again)

PCT: Nolva (20/20/20/20) ( first 2 days i will be at 40 )
Clomid (50/50/50/50 ( first 2 days i will be at 100)

I do have a few questions I am worried about sides of the finesteride. My family does have a history of MPB and i do know eventually my hair will fall off but i want to be as protected as I can during cycle. I also don't want any crazy side effects like IMPOTENCE, or Erectile Dysfunction. IF i were to use Finesteride 1 mg every other day or every third day what are my chances of seeing any sides? any permenant sides? When should i start using it.. after the tbol? or upon first injection **

Should i use arimidex through out my cycle or only when i have sides? **

Are there and drug to drug interactions in my cycle? As in can i run the finesteride(proscar) and arimidex together?
My cycle will cost me 600$ is that a reasonable cost?

Is Tbol less taxing then Hdrol on my liver? Do i need a liver support? ( i felt like it didnt work in my hdrol cycle)

Is there anything else I should know about?

I will be getting pre cycle blood test and a post cycle blood test ( are there certain panels i should be more focused on?)

P.s I am a 3rd year medical school student so I am probably a little more paranoid then others

Can't comment on the rest but finesteride will get you barred for one month from last dose from donating blood at the Red Cross (and possibly others).

Keep in mind that on cycle your body will produce an excess of red blood cells. The only way to bring down RBC is to donate blood. I too have MPB but this was a deal killer for me in using finesteride.

I've been using minoxidil the last few months - So far so good.

Last edited:
WOW what? why would finesteride get you barred from donating blood?

I just searched up the statement AverageMan you are only barred when you are on finesteride and it makes sense because it messes with the hormones and you dont want that going into a female especailly a pregnant female but once you are off propecia and the propecia has diminsihed from your blood you will be able to donate

Last edited:
600 including pct and ai sounds about right for your dose.

I'd recommend running the minimum dose of arimadex from day 1.

My doctor (old college roommate) and I agree the effects of liver support are minimal at best.

Good luck bro!

Always best to include NAC for your liver support. 600 - 1200mg daily provides amazing benefits. I take it daily and forever at 600mg, up to 1200mg when on orals.

Before youdo anything get blood work done. I like the test. Drop the tbol this time around. Start the adex at 0.5mg e3d.
I like your pct, but you should use hcg with a 15 week cycle. Do some research. There are several schools of thought. I would use it on cycle to prevent testicular atrophy.

600 including pct and ai sounds about right for your dose.

I'd recommend running the minimum dose of arimadex from day 1.

My doctor (old college roommate) and I agree the effects of liver support are minimal at best.

Good luck bro!

I know a doctor that told me with a straight face that men don't make estradiol. Doesn't make them right because of that shiny MD after their name. :p

There's tons of studies showing how liver support IS beneficial, especially NAC, as a preventative measure. I test everything on myself, and seeing AST/ALT and bilirubin values stay low on liver toxic cycles really speaks volumes.

update i dropped the tbol and im strictly doing test e at 500 mg a week with arimidex dosed at .5 mg e3d. I am on week 3

Back