soo... What happened to Fitness Paradise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, that's a bummer. Hopefully he's just lying low for a while. Haven't put an order in to Z in about 12 months, but I haven't seen any weird emails.

2vwsbpx.png

At first I just blew it off. I'm not a gullible person at all but after all these "conspiracies" I don't know what to think. There was more just blabbing about the harm of personal use of steroids, and then stating that I wouldn't be hearing from them again.

Edit: screenshotted from the email.

damn that is some scary shit!!! has anyone else received a letter like this lately???

damn that is some scary shit!!! has anyone else received a letter like this lately???

The only "scary" thing about this is comments from such gulable people who actually put anything into it.

Looks like a spam email from some competing source.

You honestly believe the Gov't is going to be so kind to give you advance warning.

The only "scary" thing about this is comments from such gulable people who actually put anything into it.

Looks like a spam email from some competing source.

You honestly believe the Gov't is going to be so kind to give you advance warning.

^^Exactly. that's email is far from law enforcement

Here's how you can tell:

"you are known to be involved with these products either as a user or as a trafficker"

If they had any kind of proof they would arrest your ass and lean on you for information about your source. Thats what law enforcement does with illegal drugs, nab the small guy and work their way up the ladder...they most certainly do not give fucking warnings hahah

Here's how you can tell:

"you are known to be involved with these products either as a user or as a trafficker"

If they had any kind of proof they would arrest your ass and lean on you for information about your source. Thats what law enforcement does with illegal drugs, nab the small guy and work their way up the ladder...they most certainly do not give fucking warnings hahah

Like I said I had not put any thought into this email as I also thought it was bullshit from a competitor or whatever. I don't give a shit I wasn't planning on placing any future orders with uncle regardless due to how he has handled a situation I'm having with him right now. After I saw rumors of him getting nabbed I just thought I'd post this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said I had not put any thought into this email as I also thought it was bullshit from a competitor or whatever. I don't give a shit I wasn't planning on placing any future orders with uncle regardless due to how he has handled a situation I'm having with him right now. After I saw rumors of him getting nabbed I just thought I'd post this.

But if you only knew how to add.....lol

Last time I looked at a map of Europe, Turkey and Poland are not the same fuckin country.

Here's how you can tell:

Law enforcement does give warnings sometimes. They've been doing that for the past year with the dispensaries in California (illegal under federal law). They don't have the resources to raid them all, so they try to intimidate the ones they can't shut down. They send out threatening letters and hope the owners close up shop on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back