sorry, but another making winny thread

simpllyhuge

sorry to post this again but im making Winstrol (winny) tonight. i already have all the stuff.

im still confused about the whole peg 400 thing. I plan on injecting it and dont understand what is the best way to make it so that absorbtion is at its maximum, can this be done with peg or is their a better way. i keep hearing conflicting info. Also, If a suspension is made, with the peg, Can it still be taken orally? I plan on injecting, but want to know if the option is still there to take orally. Can some one spell it out for me please because i need fast answers thanks. Sorry again.

instructions would be good thanks.

also for how many bottles can i use one filter for? ill be making alot.

Last edited:
If you don't even need the peg then why do some directions say to use it?
I understand that you can make a suspension without peg, and it will come out correct, and it can also be taken orally, but what purpose does that peg serve when people do use it?

If its injectable Winstrol (winny) the peg WONT affect it.

PEG is used to hold the Winstrol (winny) in solution until you drip it into the water. When it hits the cool water the Winstrol (winny) will crystalize into tiny micronized crystals creating a suspension.

So, it is ok to make injectable winnie with peg. And this winnie with peg can be taken orally as well. Is that correct? making some today, and just need that last answer.
I already have the peg, and if it helps i'll use it. Also, I plan on injecting, but I would like to know if the option to take orally is there.
Thanks.

you dont have to filter it. if you do filter it its gotta be in solution first. if you dont filter it then it dont have to be in a solution at any time. all these Winstrol (winny) threads are getting old. its been explained numerous times for each method.

biggerisbetter said:
So, it is ok to make injectable winnie with peg. And this winnie with peg can be taken orally as well. Is that correct? making some today, and just need that last answer.
I already have the peg, and if it helps i'll use it. Also, I plan on injecting, but I would like to know if the option to take orally is there.
Thanks.
yes

it hasnt been explained clearly if their are three people who cant figure it out. each post about it contradicts another.

Back