Special on PSL Gray top HGH

jozifp103

2623wc8.jpg

Starting today for 10 WHOLE DAYS!

PSL is offering our Gray Top HGH kits at a $20 discount! Don't miss out on this opportunity to get your hands on some of this high quality GROWTH HORMONE.
No more questionable Chinese HGH, this is out own product produced in Europe by our own private manufacturers. :)

Product info:

Supplier: Europe Generics manufacturer
Chemical Name:Somatropinum
Comes In: 10IU vial(3.3mg)
Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone

20qneh4.jpg

Last edited:
Outstanding! Using your own HGH will ensure a constant quality product - and cheaper is always better.

Snag this up, guys, if only for a low dose ride. Help your body heal faster and strengthen your connective tissues.

This is an incredible deal for someone the best Gh around! Psl doesn't stop amazing me with these incredible sales!

These bloods have been coming back with preeminent levels dominating all other contenders , I feel it's safe to say that Grays & Euro's are distinguished in their crafted surpassing all other contenders in the market that has been known in the past for pulling that walkover antic for years with as fly by night labs take advantage of customers...PSL has been making a statement religiously...

When we offer to pay for bloods, that speaks volumes alone, with utmost CONFIDENCE!

Probably a dumb question. So please excuse my ignorance but what's the difference between grey top and blue top hgh?
The color of the top is no indication of quality whatsoever. Different manufacturers can put any color top on they want. We just happen to offer 2 different lines of hgh. Different manufacturers. One happens to have a gray top, one happens to have a blue top. Both are good quality just made in different facilities :)
Would this apply to domestic shipping or international only?

International my friend.

The color of the top is no indication of quality whatsoever. Different manufacturers can put any color top on they want. We just happen to offer 2 different lines of hgh. Different manufacturers. One happens to have a gray top, one happens to have a blue top. Both are good quality just made in different facilities :)

But the question is, which one is better ;)

But the question is, which one is better ;)

Can't say for sure as I've only tried 10iu of the blues. Blood tests have come back good on both. I can say with 100% certainty that the gray tops are fantastic. I'm about to finish my 5th month at 5iu and I can't put on fat if I tried. I dirtied up my diet to get a few extra lbs at the end of my bulk and i'm still losing fat. Particularly love handles and mid section. HGH is literally cheating if you ask me lol.

I am heavily stocked on Eurotropin, but the Grey Tops are an awesome deal right now.

Cyber, I was looking at eurotropin. How long have you been on it? Any results? Thinking of doing Pfizer GH 4ius a day... But that price though... More than my rent monthly lmao. How's it going with that

Sorry, was enjoying a sex filled Valentines Weekend. First time on the computer in two days! :)

I currently have median nerve entrapment in my right arm, so I dropped my use to 1IU a day to make sure I was not giving myself false symptoms. Your body can show the same symptoms if it gets too much IGF too fast as it shows when you have carpal tunnel or a nerve entrapment in the arm. After 3 weeks on 1IU a day, I am sure it is not the affecting anything, so I just recently upped it back to 2IU a day. My goal is to real more rapidly and lose stomach fat.

I was told the magic happens in the second month of 2IU, so I officially have two months to go again. Worth the delay for the peace of mind it brought.

Back