Purity Source Labs 2 NEW PHARMA HGH BRANDS IN STOCK! Ansomone + Somatropin

jozifp103

PSL NOW CARRIES ANSOMONE HGH AND SOMATROPIN HGH! GET YOUR KITS NOW!

Super high quality PHARMACY GRADE HGH here folks.

No explanation necessary for these, if it's pharmacy grade, it's the best quality you can get!

100 I.U Ansomone HGH - 10iu/vial (3,3mg)

Supplier:Ansomone, China
Chemical Name:Somatropinum
Comes In: 10IU vial(3,3mg)
Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone

Serum Test for 10 iu - 22-25 ng/ml

100 I.U Somatropin HGH - 10iu/vial (3,3mg)

Supplier:Samotropin , Canada Peptide
Chemical Name:Somatropinum
Comes In: 10IU vial(3,3mg)
Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone

Serum Test for 10 iu - 22-25 ng/ml

***PM ME FOR DETAILS :)

How do daily dosage and cycle length of the 2 new ones compare to that of the blue tops? I know they are preferred and of course stronger... But how much and long is recommended running on these?

I'm loving the psl stuff right now, always wondered about trying out some gh.

Well with any HGH, generic or Pharm grade, you want to run at least 6 months. A year being better, and running indefinitely is the best. Pharm grade you can get great results from 1-3iu/day. Generics, you probably want to go at least 5iu a day IMO. Everyone is different so always best to start low.

Allow me to correct my opening post as I can't edit it for some reason.

The Canadian Somatopin is NOT pharm grade...just a high quality brand. The Ansomone is pharm grade :)

Sorry for the mixup!

Well I've spent way too much with you guys lately, so I'll have to wait awhile to try it out lol. Hopefully you guys can keep em around awhile. Prolly won't be able to go the geno route like I really want to.

Thanks for the greats products!

Well I've spent way too much with you guys lately, so I'll have to wait awhile to try it out lol. Hopefully you guys can keep em around awhile. Prolly won't be able to go the geno route like I really want to.

Thanks for the greats products!

Well we thank you for the business you have done with us! We're always looking for new products to put out so I'm sure we'll have something for you when the time comes!

Just got a 10iu vial sample of each of these brands. Will be posting blood work on them in the next couple weeks. I'll post them here, and possibly make a new thread on it as well :)

Back