Sponsoring LabRats, free peptides by Labpe

vibrant

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
hello fellow researchers!!!

Labpe is looking to prove to this community that their peptides are of the highest quality. We are going to be sponsoring a select few members of this site to do a log.

we are looking for 2 people to receive and run a log on:

1mg Follistatin 344

15mg GHRP-6 (3x 5mg vials)

And 1 or 2 people to receive and run a log on:

15mg GHRP-6 (3x 5mg vials)

14mg CJC-1295 W/O Dac (7x 2mg vials)

Entry requirements:

1. Need to be active here on this board

2. post stats (age, weight, height, bf%, cycle experience, diet, training routine)

3. which of the peptides you'd like to run and why.

4. provide any additional info that you think will help you to be chosen. (pics are welcome, links to previous logs, etc.)

I will be taking entries for a few days and then will announce the people chosen.

Check out our peptides at buy peptides, research chemicals online
we will constantly be adding new things. If you have questions or would like a discount, please pm me.

Dude I want your avi Num num num!

What about my suggestion

MGF
LR3
Folli

Sign my ass up for that one! and the hell with the rest of u I was here 1st

Im just a Cat that likes fuckin Zebras! If Da bitches in my pride would figure out bone on bone SUCKS they might get more!

I sent a PM but was told to post in this thread.I would love to apply for this offer! Current stats are age 24, 5'8'', 203lbs, 10 percent bf. Cycle experience, My rat has low T so he blasts and cruises. He has been on for a little over a year and has ran 3 cycles. test/dbol, test/mast, test/deca/dbol. Currently doing a 4wk run with superdrol. He cruises on 300mg test a week with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). He has never ran peptides and have been very interested in trying. He wants to try the cjc-1295 and Ghrp-6. He has wanted to try the Ghrp-6 for its effect on hunger because he has a hard time with that sometimes. Also interested in the cjc for its effect on gh levels. Diet is currently 4500 calories a day, on a lean bulk. 350-400g protein a day/500g carbs. Training routine is 5x5 four day split with two days light cardio. If picked I will provide a very good detailed log for him. I can provide pics if needed...Thanks!

im on LR3, GHRP2, mod GRF now.

id be a test subject if needed. but im not interested in using GHRP 6.....

Id wana try MGF, igf DES, GHRP 2, Ipam, hex.... & any GHRH you want me to try. have used quite a few peps in the past. so im only intereted in trying ones i like or have yet to use.

stats

28, 208lb, 11%BF, 6ft, lifting 11 yrs, very serious for 4.5. 10 cycles under my belt starting at 23. diet in check (but im a fast fast metabolism guy, i can eat micky D's and still hold my BF, i have to have 1 cheat DAY a wk to grow(8500cals)

but i always get 375g pro, 75g healthy fat, 200-400g carbs. (legs/dead lift days are 1500 extra cals)

why me???

i rep lots of companies.(my post count here doesnt reflect that cuz im new here) Not going to get into who they are unless its by PM(and you wana know who they are). I know whats up, somewhat known on a 6 fourms. Have used lots of AAS, supplements, ph, DS, sarms etc etc.

Last edited:
Im currently 6 weeks into a test/dbol cycle. I just started IGF Des back up yesterday. Id like to try out the cjc and ghrp because ive always been interested in the gh releasing peptides and i think they could be a great benefit to my cycle and/or pct.

stats
26 years old, 6'3'', 250 pounds, 12ish% bodyfat, training for 6 years.
Diet is currently a lean bulk. high protein and moderate healthy fats and carbs.
My training lately has been a 5x5 routine 4-5 days a week. I try to mix it up every 8-10 weeks by changing rep ranges and sets. No cardio at the moment.

You can check my current log if you want a preview of what i can offer in terms of logging the products.

28, 5'-9", 200lbs, 13%

Ill log that folli for you. Currently on ghrp-6 and mod-grf, and Running my cycle of dbol/test/deca.

thanks for entering everybody. keep the entries coming, I'll be taking entries for a few more days and I'll make an announcement.

And guys, if you're not interested in what I have listed above to try, let me what you want and exactly how much you'll need to log. Think of me as a negotiator on your behalf, I want to make it so it's what you guys want and need.

I'd love to hop in on this, but I promised NTBM that I wouldn't alter anything right now as I'm running an N2KTS log for them. I may pick some up at some point later and run my own log.

You guys better get PhattieB in on this. He's well respected and knows his stuff. Plus if he says something g2g, it pulls a lot of weight.

I'd love to hop in on this, but I promised NTBM that I wouldn't alter anything right now as I'm running an N2KTS log for them. I may pick some up at some point later and run my own log.

You guys better get PhattieB in on this. He's well respected and knows his stuff. Plus if he says something g2g, it pulls a lot of weight.

your a pretty legit guy not to take sh!t from somewhere else cuz your doing a log.

PhatB would b a good choice OP, much better than myself....hes well known.

Since phatb is getting some votes and because I like his brutal honesty, he'll definitely will be doing one of our folli logs. Phat, I'm waiting for your pm.

Guys keep the entries coming. Even if you don't get chosen this time around, dont worry I'll keep you in mind for next time because as long as I'm welcome here, i'll be running contests, sponsored logs, auctions, etc.

I'd love to log some ostarine and gw for you. Especially towards the end of my cycle. See how well they benefit in bridging.

I'd love to log some ostarine and gw for you. Especially towards the end of my cycle. See how well they benefit in bridging.

We dont have ostarine yet, as of this moment we're putting only the things we have in stock up for sponsored logs.

But the way I plan to do things is whenever we get new products (and we will be), I will give a chance to the community to try the products and give us feedback.

my philosophy is words are cheap, actions speak for themselves.

k guys, Im going to take entries until monday night, and announce who is going to run our logs sometime tues or wed.

V- I would LOVE to run that Folli for you. So i am posting here to officially enter as told.. I am 31 years old, 5' 10" 223lbs at the moment..I've been BB since i was 20, Ive been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for 5 years but I am currently on a blast of Test, Tren, Eq, Deca and 10iu of growth with slin here and there..a pretty heffty cycle in some eyes i guess. My diet is simple.. 6 solid meals of 50gm of protein and 60gm of carbs and just the fat that is in the foods.
I ran folli from a diffrent source a few months ago and loved it, let me run this one and i'll log it how ever you see fit, pic, daily posts and honest opinion. I think this peptide has promise, I hope i get picked..thanks bro

Last edited:
Back