Sport Quotes

BAGOFHAMMERS

BackinBlack......
"People think we make $3 million and $4 million a year. They don't realize that most of us only make $500,000" - Pete Incaviglia, baseball player

"If history repeats itself, I think we can expect the same thing again" - Terry Venables, professional skier

"That's so when I forget how to spell my name, I can still find my clothes" - Stu Grimson, on why he has a photo of himself above his locker

"Me and George and Billy are like two of a kind" - NY Yankee Mickey Rivers, on his relationship with George Styeinbrenner and Billy Martin

"Men, I want you just to think about one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl" Bill Peterson, football coach

"I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first" - George Rogers, New Orleans Saints running back

"Left hand, right hand, it doesnt matter. I'm amphibious" - Charles Shackleford, NCSU basketball player

"Just remember the words of Patrick Henry - 'Kill me or let me live'" - coach Bill Peterson, giving a halftime pep talk

"This taught me a lesson, but I'm not sure what it is" - John McEnroe

I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark - Muhammed Ali

If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize - Muhammad Ali

My toughest fight was with my first wife - Muhammed Ali

I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating - Mike Tyson

Back