Spring ain't far! Are you thinking of a better look?

anzel

What's up guys I'm sure a lot of you are considering your strategy and tactics for getting ready for spring and summer. It's comming fast so having a diet plan and a training plan is very important.

As the newest PSL rep I'm looking forward to reading your post's and of course you can PM me anytime. Some PMs I have answered have been as simple as how to place an order and some have been about what type of cycle to run. Whatever it is its been fun for me to get these pm's !

So if you have any questions regarding what we do please feel free to hit me up.

Thanks

Hey man, just a quick question. For PSL Mix n Match, could I just go with Test cyph for all 5 vials? or no?

....i cant PM you for some reason.

I'm going to have a great summer. A fantastic summer. It's going to be so great you won't believe it.

Only half joking. I've been having to be good for over a year. Now it's on. I'm going to make myself great again.

I wanted to hire 3J but I got laid off again.

but I will be doing my best to be in the best shape at the beach for being 40.

I wanted to hire 3J but I got laid off again.

but I will be doing my best to be in the best shape at the beach for being 40.

Love that shit bro! I get hater stares all the time in the summer by dudes my age..ecspecially when their women are eye ball fucking me. My lady eats that shit up too. We aren't the average beer belly 40 something's.:)

I was freaking out as I got closer to 40 ....I'm about to turn 44 now and I am amazed! 40s is prime! You can still keep fat off and your have that mature Muscle.
Don't get me wrong 20s is like unreal but you don't realize how good you got it either.
As I moved through my 30s into 40 I realized I have to up my commitment levels.

Back