St Patrick's Day Sale!!!

The Cat

*************.com
What better way to celebrate St Patrick's Day than with some new research chemicals. Through Monday our Clen/Taurine combo will be on sale. Even better than that, your liquid clen will be GREEN in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. Here is the link. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

www.research-ology.com/shop

For All Your Research Needs

Lion

great offer, shame its way overpriced, you never return emails and the chances of getting the order are slim. other then that great offer!

overpriced yes but he does have quality products. i used to be like no way im paying that much but then the good people who had amazing products like liquachem quit the game and lion is basically the only quality person left when it comes to quality. if theres another person that has great quality with reasonable prices lemme know. bad experiances (quality and/or recieving items) include chem 1 research, chem products, innovative research.... oh and ive always recieved from lion in decent time.

simplygifted said:
overpriced yes but he does have quality products. i used to be like no way im paying that much but then the good people who had amazing products like liquachem quit the game and lion is basically the only quality person left when it comes to quality. if theres another person that has great quality with reasonable prices lemme know. bad experiances (quality and/or recieving items) include chem 1 research, chem products, innovative research.... oh and ive always recieved from lion in decent time.

Always work out GOOD for me!!

TERESKAN said:
great offer, shame its way overpriced, you never return emails and the chances of getting the order are slim. other then that great offer!

No Sh!t , i just received my order after i placed it two and a half months ago!

This time it came with an actual piece of paper stating all the purposes/ not intended for human use ect... which i found interesting that its now being sent this way.

Either way that took WAY too long to get here, But i am in Canada

Someone should really start selling research chems out of Canada for us Canadian boys..

simplygifted said:

Definitely disagree with the only quality person left when it comes to quality. I've never had problems with Chem 1 and I think they are probably the best IMO.

i ordered letro aromasin and albuterol from chem 1, letro and aromasin showed up, albuterol was missing. i emailed em and the sent me an email saying yeah yeah we will get right on it and send out another one, weeks go by and i still hadnt recieved anything. so i email them and then they claim that im trying to scam them... over 50 bucks lol, so i ask them to provide a tracking # for the reshipment then, not only could they not provide one they stopped responding.

To Make a long story short *FUCK CHEM 1*

simplygifted said:
i ordered letro aromasin and albuterol from chem 1, letro and aromasin showed up, albuterol was missing. i emailed em and the sent me an email saying yeah yeah we will get right on it and send out another one, weeks go by and i still hadnt recieved anything. so i email them and then they claim that im trying to scam them... over 50 bucks lol, so i ask them to provide a tracking # for the reshipment then, not only could they not provide one they stopped responding.

To Make a long story short *FUCK CHEM 1*

Wow, sorry to hear that. I've never had a problem and that really surprises me. I guess we've all had our "bad experiences".

hmm i ordered sunday paid 30$ for overnight shipping because well i need the shit asap. it said it was shipped monday... and its now wednesday and im empty handed... hmmm. maby i spoke too soon

scratch that sent it to my other house by accident and its been waiting for me since tuesday. A+++ job guys its worth paying a little extra for quality shit thats arrives when they say it will.

Back