Stacking TestE, Tren, EQ, Dbol and Winny? Good or Bad?

mpsports

I came off my first cycle about three months ago, got a 20lb mass gain with TrenE 400/wk and testE 500/wk. Did proper PCT and just finished a a 4 week cutting cycle. (without any AAS. Only dialing my macros the right way) and lost about 15 pounds but maintained most of my muscle gains.

I'm gonna start a new cycle next month and want the opinion of more experienced users about what I am considering using and what do you think about the amounts. I would deeply appreciate any good advises!
For the next cycle I am thinking about stacking 5 different AAS. I want to use. Test E, Tren Ace or E, Equipoise, Dianabol and Winstrol. Pretty much my strategy would be running it like this:

(For the first week i would do a front load with TestE and TrenE if I go with that, doubling the doses)
Week 1 - TestE 1000mg, Tren A 400mg (800mg if TrenE), EQ 400mg, Dbol 350mg (50mg ED)
Week 2-6 - TestE 500mg, Tren A 400mg (400mg if TrenE), EQ 400mg, Dbol 350mg (50mg ED)
Week 4-10 - TestE 500, Tren A 400 (400 if TrenE), EQ 400, Winstrol 175mg (25mg ED)
If I decide to do it for 12 weeks I would start the Winstrol at week 7 through week 12.
Week 7 - 12 - TestE 500, Tren A 400 (400 if TrenE), EQ 400, Winstrol 175mg (25mg ED)

I would use Arimidex from day one at .25 but ill have sufficient amount in hand to use .5 ED if needed. Also have Nolva ready in hand, I would start the HCG at 500iu per week starting at week 2 through week 14. And start the PCT at week 15 (2 weeks after my last my TestE injection if assuming the cycle is for 12 weeks) PCT would consist mainly of clomid and nolva.

I'm trying not to overlap the winstrol with dbol. that why I am considering a 12 week cycle. But maybe its to long for cycle like this? what's your opinion? What other PCT ancillaries should I use or what else should I use during the cycle to counter the sides? I have also being debating replacing the EQ with Deca, but the appetite enhancement with EQ got me, but what is your opinion? Im ok with the crazy insomnia or night sweats with Tren btw.
A little more info about me:
5.9 to 5.10
Currently 174. might be at 178 to 180 before the starting the cycle.
29 years old. and probably between 9 to 12%. I am pretty lean and dont have that much body fat.
I would deeply appreciate the time you took to read my post and for replying!

It's hard to offer advice on intended compounds without knowing your goals for the cycle buddy...

What are you hoping to achieve from all of this?

10, even 12 weeks of eq is kinda a short run. Plus you have to run test 2-3 weeks longer then other compounds so when you start pct, you don't have any elevated compounds in your blood. Running dbol then switching to winstrol doesn't make sense to me. Frontloading doesn't work out too well either...

I'm still waiting to hear your end goal with this run...

But my initial feelings are that you are over-complicating things for no good reason...

I'll wait to hear about your ambitions though first before commenting further.

Welcome..
ur 1 inch shorter than I and 30+ pounds lighter and planning on a m f ing monster cycle.....

To short for eq I m o
Winny s crap unless your 220-240 looking to striat and separate MASSIVE muscle s like quads, back...at 175 ish..not gonna happen.

I am bashing you..please...

For a 2 nd cycle...this is madness.

I wanna thank everybody for your quick responses and taking the time to reply, to bigben66 this is gonna be a bulking cycle. my goals are probably to put on another 25 lbs and then lean out to loose the additional body fat, so probably gain 10-15 lbs of clean muscle gains hopefully, as i said i was at 175 with very little body fat but i was cutting and lowering dramatically my carbs, increasing proteins and fat were naturally occurring. By the time i start i will be at 182-184 most likely. I see 194-196 of clean muscle as my ideal weight.

Again thank you very much!

Last edited:
Quite easy really....

2nd cycle - keep it simple.

Goal = Bulking

Calorie surplus (most important!)

Test Enanthate - same dose as 1st cycle
Deca - 600mg weekly (2 x 300mg)
Arimidex (AI) - 0.5mg EOD
HCG - 250iu x2 weekly
Caber/Prami on hand in case of raised prolactin.

Drop the Deca a week before the Test - start the PCT 18 days after last Test pin
Run HCG from week 1 of cycle up to 3 days before PCT

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

Absolutely no need to get complicated with your cycle.

This cycle, combined with appropriate training and a calorie surplus will reap great rewards.

Quite easy really....

Goal = Bulking

HCG - 250iu x2 weekly

Drop the Deca a week before the Test - start the PCT 18 days after last Test pin

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

This cycle, combined with appropriate training and a calorie surplus will reap great rewards.

Hi there. See you posting so I decided to message you.

Test E 250MG x2 a week. Clomid 50mg everyday for four weeks two weeks after last pin. Aromasin 12.5mg every pin day after my first two weeks.
Hows this sound?

I am hearing mixed reviews on Clomid. Some say do Nolvadex over Clomid.

First cycle, by the way.

25. 6'0 155 LBs

Hi there. See you posting so I decided to message you.

Test E 250MG x2 a week. Clomid 50mg everyday for four weeks two weeks after last pin. Aromasin 12.5mg every pin day after my first two weeks.
Hows this sound?

I am hearing mixed reviews on Clomid. Some say do Nolvadex over Clomid.

First cycle, by the way.

25. 6'0 155 LBs

Set up your own thread.

Just did. steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/684075-first-cycle-test-e-only-questions.html

Didn't try to thread jack or anything. New to forums.

Your good to go if you set up a new thread for yourself. Some time we come off short w/people when we are really working with someone as bigbenn was here. It's sort of WTF who are you and where did you come from, LOL I did it years ago Ha !

Now mpsports as the others said wow this is a massive cycle for your 2nd. Maybe for a more qualified and experienced cycler..OK?

I piggy back the others who told you are complicating the cycle and you don't have enough time in a cycle to do what you think all the compounds are going to do for you. Remember the diet is key, calories for your bulking and the Test / Dbol. Watch your E control and hence water.

The Eq and Tren will be really working for the LMM. There is no reason to use Winstrol and you're going too high with your other compounds to come off and it be of any use. No show or summer beaches right now ! I'm a lover of Winstrol myself but I think waiting when you lean out more after cycle you could use a Deca / Test and Winstrol later weeks to get that lean hard n vascular look.

Remember this cycle will be a bulking for mostly (LMM) Lean Muscle Mass. Once that is achieved then you can do a lean cycle with the Winstrol and Deca to lubricate your joints.

bigbenn's proposed cycle is right on for you. Keep it simple the gear is to help you train and the food to process it all. Good Luck

Last edited:
Quite easy really....

Goal = Bulking

HCG - 250iu x2 weekly

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

Thanks a lot bro, I really appreciate that you took the time to write and recommend what you based on experience think is best. I will definitely base my next cycle on your recommendations. I think i might have overbought bitcoins then :Pat: lol. But at least i didnt buy the gear yet. I was considering Deca before but eventually decided to go with Tren because its believed to give you leaner Gains (even though I know there no such thing as gaining clean lean mass with no fat). But I know to achieve most of my goals I will probably need at least 4 bulking cycles to get there and am patience enough to wait.

Again thanks a lot bro! :bowdown:

Last edited:
Now mpsports as the others said wow this is a massive cycle for your 2nd. Maybe for a more qualified and experienced cycler..OK?

I piggy back the others who told you are complicating the cycle and you don't have enough time in a cycle to do what you think all the compounds are going to do for you. Remember the diet is key, calories for your bulking and the Test / Dbol. Watch your E control and hence water.

The Eq and Tren will be really working for the LMM. There is no reason to use Winstrol and you're going too high with your other compounds to come off and it be of any use. No show or summer beaches right now ! I'm a lover of Winstrol myself but I think waiting when you lean out more after cycle you could use a Deca / Test and Winstrol later weeks to get that lean hard n vascular look.

Remember this cycle will be a bulking for mostly (LMM) Lean Muscle Mass. Once that is achieved then you can do a lean cycle with the Winstrol and Deca to lubricate your joints.

bigbenn's proposed cycle is right on for you. Keep it simple the gear is to help you train and the food to process it all. Good Luck

Oldmusclemike, thank for what you are recommending also, I have tried to study as much as I could of what will compounds do before deciding and wanted the opinion of more experienced users, and you guys are saving me a lot of trial and error time. Im trying to pin smart. And yes I agree the diet is everything; before I ever considered using anything I first hit my plateau training and eating good, so I only use the calories as a reference number and focus on tracking my macros. Dialing the proteins:carbs:fats according to the goals. I really thought that Dbol was the perfect addition to get muscle mass but it rather follow your advice and Bigbenns and try to get the most results from the least amount of gear. Thanks a lot!

Welcome..
ur 1 inch shorter than I and 30+ pounds lighter and planning on a m f ing monster cycle.....

To short for eq I m o
Winny s crap unless your 220-240 looking to striat and separate MASSIVE muscle s like quads, back...at 175 ish..not gonna happen.

I am bashing you..please...

For a 2 nd cycle...this is madness.

Keyword 2nd cycle... Stick to Test/EQ/Dbol kickstart and run it for 15 weeks...Eat and train andf the results will speak for themselves (and attest to what you need to do to your diet, training etc)

Tren is not for the new juicers.

Keyword 2nd cycle... Stick to Test/EQ/Dbol kickstart and run it for 15 weeks...Eat and train andf the results will speak for themselves (and attest to what you need to do to your diet, training etc)

Tren is not for the new juicers.

This is very true and something to think about. Have you done some reading about the sides from Tren. They can be hard but since we're all different then it depends but I've never heard of someone yet that doesn't have a bit of harsh sides. I said I'm much older and I've done two (2) Trend cycles , the second was so bad with the chills and the sweats it scared me. Knowing I'm not as strong as I was younger.

Just read up and ask people their experiences. You are used to training , diets etc.. and 29 yrs strong so as long as you are aware and maybe due Tren Ace so you can monitor yourself and bail of if need , I think you will be ok. BUT as STAUNCHED mentioned.....

Now that you are a member you can come back here and give us up dates. Photos would help and we like to follow progress Stay with us !! :wavey:

Last edited:
Yep, in all honesty I would reccomend someone running a 1:1 ratio of NPP/Masteron Prop say 400mg of each per week before running Tren. A stack that would produce quality gains, which is predictable and going to be solidified by diet and you would be much safer in terms of sides.

Back