Start of a new body by 3J

Smashed

So, after much success with 3J and the last diet we did a few years ago, I've decided to do it again. Life got in the way, had a kid, sympathy weight, etc etc. I want to run a log here for AAS/Diet and body comp. I will put pics on this weekend, but I'm 1 month in to Test/NPP/Var. I've gained 14lbs in 3 weeks and kinda plateaued at 271lbs.

Stats: 36yrs old
6'00, 270lbs, 215lbs LBM, 20%bf

Had a bod pod body fat test done today, which is said to be more accurate than a water tank test.

Results were 20%bf, 215lbs LBM, 270lbs.

Started my cycle 5/5 and will be running 20 weeks + PCT, all combined with a 6 month or 1 yr recomp diet from 3J.

Little history. Been lifting off and on since 8th grade. Gotten kinda serious the past few years, only to take half a year off for kid, etc. Thankfully for muscle memory, I gain muscle back pretty quick.

Test 600mg/week
NPP 400mg/week
Var 50mg for 4 weeks/75mg for 1 week.

I plan on running Test/NPP for 10 weeks, then dropping NPP and adding Tren A. I will also add Var at the last 5 weeks.

I'm looking forward to this next 6 months and can't wait to finally lean out. Thanks 3J.

Lifts, not sure how much I'll log unless I get a new PR. Its been a few years since I've done DL, last max was 565 naturally, like I said that was atleast a 5 years ago, before any AAS use. This is my 3rd cycle, all done with proper PCT with a ton of time off between, didn't really do the gym on either of my last two cycles either. Time to change that.

Pulled 495 up twice a couple weeks ago, pulled 515 up this morning. Pretty happy with that but no where near where I want to be. Gotta get some Romanians in soon, start working those hips/back.

So if you have any comments, by all means.....I have thin skin lol so be gentle. Any cycle suggestions, let me know. I was advised to ramp up and back down with each 10 weeks but I'm not set on that. Diet wise, we'll leave all that to the master.

Any particular workout you're using? I'm about to start a test tren cycle and do Wendlers 5-3-1 with Dave Tate's "periodization bible" for volume. I've gotten killer results and many PR's from 5-3-1.

Back